Error 404 : Universe Underswap:Not found

Blueberry's PoV
I walked around the forest between the ruins and Snowdin. This was nice, then I noticed the door, Papyrus usually talks to the monster behind the door. I knocked on the door, no reply, I knocked again, no reply, I knocked one more time, soul shattering sound. Did someone just die?!? No I must be hearing things, the door started opening, I dive into the bushes to protect myself. Another skeleton walks past, he's black with error signs all over his body. I flinch back in the bushes making the leaves rustle. The skeleton stops and turns to where I am hiding. He walks up to me, I held my breath,"please don't find me, please don't find me, please don't find me..." The skeleton walked away from me and continued down the path. I waited a few more seconds then breathed. I need to find everyone and warn them, if he killed the monster behind the door then he will everyone. I ran to Snowdin forgetting that the monster was in front of me and bumped into the monster making both of us fall over. "Hey! Watch it!" "Sorry I-I didn't mean to..." "Wait, you're Underswap Sans. You're coming with me!" He reached out to me with his hands, he ejected blue strings from his fingers which grabbed my soul."No stop! Please!" He opened a portal to a white empty place. "Let's go." He stepped through dragging me in with him...
Error's PoV
That little brat was spying on me, so I'll punish him, he'll stay alone in the Anti-void while I kill his friends "Stay here, brat!" He looks scared but he should be, I leave through a portal and continue to Snowdin. I kill all the monsters there easily and move on to Waterfall. I'm close to fighting Alphys, I have an idea... I quickly go back to the Anti-void and grab Blueberry "Wha? What are you doing?" "Punishing you." I return to Waterfall and begin the fight between Alphys, I kept Blueberry hidden until I need him. "Sans, stop this isn't you!" "You're so wrong this is me and THIS is your Sans!" I pull Blueberry from his hiding spot "Alphys! Please run! Don't let him hurt you!" "Sans! Let him go punk!" "Heheh, don't worry Blue, I won't hurt her... You will!" He became limp, just like a puppet, I had full control, Alphys couldn't hurt him so she was killed by him. I let Blueberry take control again. "No-no Alphys! No!" "And don't blame me, it was done by your hands." I opened another portal to the Anti-void and threw Blueberry in there, " Stay there." And I continued through the rest of the underground, I soon arrived at Judgement hall, where Papyrus and Chara were waiting for me "Come on out, human, we know you're there." "Heheh, what makes you think that I'm human" "Are you not-not human, like me?" "Nope, I'm a monster, just. Like. Sans." I step out of the shadows and their reactions were the best, "Sans?!?" "No, Chara, he's not Sans." "Heh, you're clever Papyrus, you are the first to understand." "Where is Sans?" "He's here." I grabbed Blueberry again and immediately got into the fight with both of them, unfortunately I lost but I kept my prize and now we are together in the Anti-void, and no one will take him from me.