Chapter 3 ~ Nightschool? Dont You Mean Hell?

Don't play video till said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Mao's POV~
I feel like someone is shaking me. I hope it is a chocolate man but I wanna sleep. "Leave... I wanna sleep..." you mumble going back to sleep. Then I felt something tug my tail, it really hurt - I forgot to tell them I am Neko great - I shot up screaming "NYAA!!" At that point everyone rushed into your room I heard some snickers. " why do you have cat ears and tail Mao" I heard Yui voice. "Nya~ didn't tell you? And the church would of hurt me seeing me like this, I also have sharp senses unless I ain't paying attention and I can into any cat/Big cat in the world.*takes out contact lenses* and who touch my tail?Nya~" I growled out. I am really angry. Then I heard Tomato Head laughing, I was about jump and scratch him. Until I heard a cough it was Black Butler. "We need to get ready for school..." as soon as he said school I transformed into a kitten and hid under the bed. I heard Bug Sissy say "Reiji-San you just uttered the forbidden word in front of Mao, know we got to get her out from under the bed?" " what is the forbid word?" Almost everyone asks. "School" Yui answered back. With that they laid down going under my bed so I did a runner, but sadly they could teleport except Yui. They cornerme and I was picked up by the scruff of my neck "tch so annoying" I turn around and saw Couch Potato. I hissed and glared at him, he just smirked at me so I try wriggling out and scratching him it didn't work, but I didn't stop until I hear Big Sissy say "Mao stop that and I will give you, your cookie dough ice cream" with I immediately stop, transformed back. I got out of Couch Potato's grip and ran towards my ice cream. When I look back I saw all were gone and Big Sissy shouting the door.

~timeskip by Subaru punching a wall~

We all are in the limo, it was really quiet , tense and awkward. Just the. I burst out " ah so quiet and awkward"
Then I started to sing from my heart.
(Play Video)
I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems,
I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse .
I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave,
And Chase them all away.
In the dark we, we, we,
Stand apart we, we,
Never see that the things we need are staring right at us.
You just want to hide, hide, hide,
Never show your smile, smile,
Stand alone when you need someone
It's the hardest thing of all
That you see are bad, bad, bad, memories
Take your time, you'll find it.
I see your monsters,
I see your pain.
Tell me your problems,
I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse.
I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave,
And Chase them all away.
I can see the sky, sky, sky,
Beautiful tonight, night
When you breathe why can't you see
The clouds are in your head
I will stay there, there, there, there,
No need to fear, fear,
When you need talk it out with someone you can trust.
What you see are the bad, bad, bad, memories
Take your time you'll find it.
I see your monsters,
I see your pain.
Tell me your problems,
I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse.
I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave,
And chase them all away.
I'll chase them all away
You've got the chance to see the light,
Even in the darkest night
And I will be here like you were for me,
So just let me in.
Cause... I see your monsters ,
I see your pain.
Tell me your problems,
I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse.
I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave,
I see your monsters,
I see your pain.
Tell me your problems,
I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse.
I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave,
And chase them all away.

I opened my eyes I see Yui smiling quite sadly since she was only trusted Yui to tell her past to. I have two sides of me my insane, childish side and then there is my loving, motherly side. Oh well I grab a box of sweets called nerds. They are rainbow coloured so they must be unicorn food!

~Third POV~
What Mao didn't know was that all the boys were staring at her slightly wide, because they felt that was her deep emotions in it wondering what could of happened to her; they also felt it tug into the cold, frozen stone heart.

~Sakamaki Brothers Thoughts~
'What has she been through to and what is this strange feeling in my chest??!!'

~Mao's POV~
"Aww~ we are at school already~ but I don't wanna go~ my ears hurts these fan girls are gonna kill, scratch I think my ears are already bleeding~" I whined and rambled on about how school is going to kill. Everyone just smirked, sweat dropped or rollled their eyes at me.

~Timeskip to after school~

"Yup I have decided school is going to be my death." I told them all when we got back into the limo. "By the way... where's Yui?" I asked. "She was taken back by Ayato" answered Black Butler maybe I should just name him Sebastian. "Cheers Sebastian" I smiled Yui-chan will be fun we can play when we get back.