chapter 1: Just a dream..

Mitchs pov

I begin to cough and gag. The smell of smoke fills the air around me. I look up. The roof was going to collapse on me. "MITCHELL!!" A voice calls. Jerome.. He came back for me.. "J-Jerome?!" I call weakly. Jerome crashes through the fallen pieces of furniture, roofing, and shattered glass. "Mitch! It's okay! I'm gonna get you out of here! I PROMISE!!" Jerome yells as I black out.

Jerome shakes me awake. I cough and inhale air deeply. Then look up at my best friend. "You.. You saved me.." I say weakly in awe. Jerome coughs a little and nods at me. "Yes I did.." He replies. "Wh-Why? Why did you come back for me?" I questioned. "Because Mitch.. I... I love you.." Jerome  finishes. "You complete me.." we sing together. I look back up at him. Jerome's brown eyes meeting my caramel ones. I  slowly lean in for a kiss. As did Jerome. I felt the soft feeling of his lips on mine for a second. Then, they were ripped off of mine. I whimper at the loss and look at Jerome. "M-Mitch.. I'm s-sorry.." Jerome whispers as he collapsed into my arms. I hold him tight. "There's nothing to be sorry for Jerome.. I should've told you sooner.. Please don't leave me.. Please.. You HAVE to live, okay Jerome?" I ask him repeatedly. Jerome just hushed me and kissed me one last time. "I love you Mitchell.. Never forget that.." Jerome said before allowing his eyes to close gently with a small smile. "What? No. Jerome.. Please! NOOO!" I scream.

*end of dream(don't cry pls! I already did while writting this..)*

I shoot up from my bed, hugging myself as if I were holding Jerome. "I have to tell him!" I convince myself. I grab my favorite checkered hoddie and slip my red converse on my feet. I grab my phone and send Jerome a text before opening my window and climbing down the tree in my backyard. I run down the street to Jerome's house. He lived about 5 or 6 houses down the street. Once I reach his house, I climb up the side of his house and knock on his bedroom window. Jerome picks up his phone then looks at the window. He jumps out of bed and runs to the window. Jerome opens the window and I jump through, hugging Jerome in the process. "Dood. You okay benja?" Jerome asks. I just hug him tighter. "Okay.. What's going on Mitch?" Jerome asks me again. I look him dead in the eyes. "Have you been crying Mitch?" I look down, embarrassed that I was about to confess a secret to my best friend. "Jerome.." I say quietly. "Yes Mitch?" I take a deep breath and prepare myself. "If I kissed you, what would you do?" I ask. "Mitch.." Jerome says. "Here goes nothing.." I mumble. I turn to Jerome and slam my lips on his and kiss him passionately. Jerome kisses back suprisingly. I move my hands from his and move them to his face. Cupping each cheek and allowing our lips to move in unison. Jerome grabs my hips and places me on my back, on his bed. "J-Jerome.. I love you.." I say throuh the kiss. Jerome doesn't answer. I pull away for air. Then look at Jerome heartbroken. "I... Love.. You too.. Mitchell.." Jerome finishes. We pull away smiling and blushing. I still had tears streaming down my face. Jerome places a hand on my face and wipes the tears away. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Jeromes Pov

Mitch falls asleep on my chest. I grab my phone and call the guys. (J=jerome,jn=jason,a=adam,dl=ty,)

J- hey guys.
A- hey jerome. What's up? (He just woke up, okay?)
Dl- yeah. What's up?
J- Mitch just came over to my house.
A- this early?
Jn- Why would he do that?
J- dunno. He just came in through the window. Either he was running from someone or something..
A- or it was just a bad dream. Ty does the same thing to me.
Dl- I do not!
A- yeah.. Okay. But anyways Jerome,  it was probably just a dream. Anyways..
Dl- it's gettin late. See you guys tomorrow?
A- yeah. Bye..
J- sure. At the park. Bye doods!
A- BAI!
Dl- peace out..

I ended the call and put it next to me. I look down at Mitch and hold him closer to me. I pull him and myself under the covers and fall asleep.

~Time skip cause why not~