sleepovers and bad dreams

Mitchs Pov
I yawn. "Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes. Your not tired are you?" Jerome questions. I flinch at my full name. I glare at them. "Now I'm both tired AND pissed off. Good going doods." I hiss. "Damn Jerome! You weren't kidding!" Adam exclaims. I glance his way and tackle him to the ground. "How do YOU like it Adam? Is it fun?" I question with a grin. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jerome boil with jealously. "What's wrong Ty? Jealous?" I ask. Ty pries me off of Adam as Jerome runs over to me. "Okay guys.. Seriously though. If Mitch is tired, let him go to bed. Plus I was actually about to head to sleep too.." Jerome says. I could tell he meant it, but he was gonna teach me a lesson on hitting on other guys. "Yeah. Guess you've got a point Jerome. It is going on 2 am. Let's crash and we'll continue this conversation later. Okay?"

~Time skip brought to you by PEWDIEPIE(LEL)~

I wake up with a jolt. Jerome stands up. "Mitch. You're up.." He whispers. "Y-Yeah.. I guess so.. Wh-What happened l-last night?" I ask, stuttering every now and then. "N-Nothing Mitch. N-Nothing at all.." He replies just as quiet. "S-Something wrong biggums?" I question. He's acting strange... He looks at me. "No. Why do you ask?" He asks. But Jerome says it with no emotion. "Jerome?" I ask. He had a hand behind his back. "Jerome. This isn't you." I say, trying to get out of the bed. Jerome removes his hand from behind his back just to reveal a gun. "Please.." I beg as he points it to my head. Jerome shows no mercy. "PLEASE!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!" I scream as he pulls the trigger.

*END OF DREAM(did you really think I'm that evil? Well, I'm not.)*

I wake up with a jolt. "Mitch? What's wrong?" Jerome asks me. I stare at him as I scramble to the bathroom. "Mitch?!" Jerome calls. I hop in the bathtub and cry. "Adam! Jason! Guys! Come on!" Jerome calls. I sob into my hands as the guys try to encourage me to unlock to the door. "Mitch! Is everything okay?!" Jason exclaims. I sob harder. I hear Adam knock on the door. "Here. I'll do it! Someone give me a key or something to pick the lock with!" Ty yells. The door knob begins to turn slowly. "I WANT TO BE ALONE!!" I scream. The door opens anyways. The guys pile in. I sit there, shaking violently. "Mitch?! What happened?!" Ian yells. I just sit there and cry. Jerome looks at me in worry. "I-I-I... I-I don't k-know.... I-It was a n-nightmare.." I explain, stuttering every other word. "Mitch.. It's okay now.. We're here for you.." Ty whispers. I stare at Jerome. Jerome points at himself. I nod. "Oh.." was all Jerome said. "Jerome? Are you okay guys?" Adam asks. I feel my face burn up and feel a few tears fall down my face. "It was about me.." Jerome whispers. My face freezes. "H-How did y-you know?" I stutter. Jerome sighs as the others gasp in shock. "Because, Mitch.. You've been having dreams like these all weekend." Jerome explains. I blink as more tears fall down my face. I cry more. I couldn't do anything or say anything to explain why I was crying. "Come on guys. Lets go back to bed. Its like 4 in the morning." Ty yawns. I nod and try to wipe my face dry. It was no use though. The tears kept rolling down my face. I was a mess. I was a coward. I'm nothing but a waste of time.