A new island

On the island of Hanalulu a people of wayfinders had found a new island to place on there map. They inched their boats and canoes closer and closer being thousands of feet away as they sang the song of their ansestors

(Listen to the song while you read)
While you and your people sang you all began to work. Roaming from pole to pole, pulling ropes, hosting sails, doing cool tricks to show off to friends and family. The little children giggled in pitches of high and low, putting their hands into the water. You and your people were proud of who you were you laughed together, cried together, played together. You yourself were very child like and you tended to never run out of energy. You and your people were not the last of your kind but very close, your father had been separated from his friends when trying to work a canoe as a teenager. He became lost at sea but eventually found a love and taught his people how to sail, just like they used too. Thus you were born, (Y/N) daughter of the chief of Hanalulu.  You and your people finally pulled up to the island. "Dad....There boats here."
"I see that (Y/N), this is my home before I was lost. Welcome to the island of Motunui."

((The other chapters will start being longer btw, with more detail.) Hey, sorry if this sucked I will try to be a little better at writing bye))