The Soon To Be Chief

"Hello?"
You heard from a few feet away behind you. The richness of his husky voice reached your ears, making them flush a deep red.

You turned around "Hello i-" your breath hitched. "Oh Te Fiti" you thought. "This man is gorgeous. (Insert word of distress such as crap)" you cursed. You cleared your throat and proceeded to speak.

"I am (Y/N)of Hanalulu. Who might you be?" You asked him with a stern voice and a fold of your arms. He must have been listening the whole time.  You stand up straight to try to ward him off. Surely no one would be dumb enough to argivate a princess... Right?

The strange man chuckled from his throat making you want to melt, but you held your glare and cocked an eyebrow and he walked up to you, making you look up into his eyes.

"I like your spark, not everyone's willingly to interrogate Chief Tui's son. I'm Moana, Ataahua.
Moana replied with a smirk and a fold of his arms.

You forced your cheeks to , well, not blush at the nick name he had given you. "Wow," you started as you walked around the boy,unfolding your arms. His head turned to watch your actions. "Your a player aren't you" you said with a small snear. Moana was taken back as you stoped right in front of him. "I-i am not, what makes you think that?!

"Maybe the fact you called me Ataahua,and you seem very flirty." You replied "what do you want?"

"Well I heard you singing-"
"Crap, he did hear me."
"-and...the song...Where did you learn it?" Moana sincerely asked you.

"Um...I just heard it while I was sailing with my people. I don't know how, it just came to me."

"Wait, You sail?" He asked with wonder and a new-found respect. "Um...Yeah,me and my people got here today. My dad and your dad are friends apperantly." You said mummbling the last part.

"Teach me"