Oh shit

As the scene played out before my eyes. Crowds of doctors and nurses rushing in and out of the patient's room carrying all sorts of medical equipment ,a figure slips through them, unnoticed. He dons a white coat with latex gloves and a surgical mask covering half his face. I stood there away from the crowd wondering how he could go unnoticed when hes right infront of them. The man swiftly  takes off his latex gloves throwing them into the dustbin and walks towards the door on my right . He pushes his back against the door instead of using his hand and pauses leaning on it. He turns and looks at me, his brown eyes suddenly flashed green as he winked at me. I felt as though all the air in my lungs had been sucked out cause I couldn't breathe in that moment,realising who it was. He was back, he found me and he does not intend to let me get away this time. God only knows why but i ran, as he let the door close behind him , i pushed the door open only to find an empty hallway. Where did he go? I thought to myself . I walked all the way to the end of the hallway only to find that there were 2 options, 1: on the right side was the janitor's closet 2:on the left side was the emergency exit . Which way did he go? I looked at both sides calculating the possibility of him being there. The eerie feeling the empty silent hall gave off was not helping, the fact is that im alone defenseless ,I probably was asking for my death sentence here. Is this a trap am i really doomed, then a rattling noise broke me out of my thoughts, i looked up to see the air vent rattling as the cold air blew at my face. Did he go through the air vent, the most stupidest thought that crossed my mind. Wait i was really stupid, he is the angel of death well technically not an angel but he was death and death wasn't human he could poof out of this place without having to literally try and escape from the building. I was so into thinking about death's reappearance to have realised priya shouting my name "vineeta !" She shouted "vineeta!"she shouted again"vineeta freaking naidu are you deaf!" She screamed as she ran towards me. "Sorry what were you calling me"i responded blurly ,oblivious that she was screaming my name"yes i was calling you woman, where were you you disappeared when i turned away for 1 sec,i was practically running around like a mad dog shouting your name. I tell you people thought i was freaking crazy or some shit like that. " "sorry proya i got lost in my own world and wandered off and besides you know me and how i hate hospitals, especially commotions in the hospital involving doctors. It scares the shit outta me. " yea i get that vin but don't go wandering off without telling anyone I thought you got kidnapped or something, you worried me"," sorry pri i promise it won't happen again, come on let's get out of here" , "yea i agree this place is giving me the creeps ok". I linked my arm with my best friend's and walked out of the hallway. As we pushed the doors open back to the commotion ward I realized that there was no longer a crowd of doctors and nurses rushing in and out of the room anymore. "What happened?"i asked priya, "oh seems that the patient died,someone injected air into their bloodstream and it fucked up their brain, the person had little to no chance of survival" , "who's the patient ", "I don't know,they removed his name before i could see it". "Come on" priya said "let's get going, im tired as fuck and we need to get back to catch up on some sleep remember we have exams tomorrow.","shit" i cussed"i almost forgot about that" with exams in mind I didn't know if I would be able to focus with death around besides that there was 1 thing I wanted to know, who did death just kill and why, did it have to do with me ?or was it him reaping a soul.?But why do it without his powers, why go through all that trouble when he could have killed that person with the snap of his fingers and disappeared in that room without having to come out and risk being seen. Why? Was the only thing I couldn't get out of my mind as i left the hospital back to campus. I had a feeling that It won't be the last time i was going to see death, what does he have up his sleeves now. Last time I merely escaped from him and hid for 6months but how did he know where i was. In the end the only thing i could think of was OH SHIT I AM FUCKED.