11

@Meligo: London what's good??

As soon as I came to London I posted a picture to my instagram because why not.

@Justinbieber liked your photo

@Justinbieber commented on your post

@justinbieber: lookin good mami;) ;)

''what the fuck is he doing?'' I questioned myself when I parked the car in front of my friend's house. I decided to ignore him and enjoy my drama free no Bieber time in London with Joe. 'hello love'' Joe's British accent filled my ears. ''Hi baby'' I said to him and hugged him. I entered his house and sat on the couch so that we could catch up on things. ''so... what's new?'' I asked him we he arrived back to the living room with a cup of coffee. ''ohh nothing much. Chillin, going clubbing, on dates with hot chicks. Just usual. But what about you Amelia? How is work?'' he asked. ''What happened to your girlfriend? Because the last time I checked you were in a serious relationship with Sia'' I avoided his question. Honestly I don't want to think about Justin when im here. After all it my free time. ''pfhh Sia who?'' he laughed sipping his coffee. ''are you still working for Justin?'' he asked again since I didn't answer before. ''uhm yeah I am. Can we just like... not talk about him?'' I told him. ''why?'' he asked looking me dead in the eyes. ''are you treated poorly? Is he mean to you?'' he got worried. ''oh no no. it's just... I don't want to talk about him. Because everyone is always asking me about him and I am sick of it honestly. I want some drama free time without him'' I explained and his face expression went from worried to understanding.

We talked for hours and it was already midnight. ''Okay Joe I think I'm gonna go to sleep since im a little bit jet lagged'' I explained making my way up to the room I am going to be staying. I decided I wanted a bath so while the water ran to fill up the bathtub I got a chance to text Briana and scroll through my instagram and twitter. When I finally got on the twitter everybody went crazy. All they talked about was me and Justin. I got annoyed so I closed the app, stripped down and hopped in the bathtub. I was listening to some relaxing music when it was cut off because someone wanted to face time me. ''ohhh for fucks sake'' I groaned while picking up my phone to see who is calling me. It was Justin. And I was not in the mood for his shit. After all I was in the bathtub. I pressed decline and started to enjoy my relaxing bath. But I was quickly disturbed by my phone buzzing again. It was Justin again. ''what?'' I snapped as I accepted his face time call. ''whoa babe calm down. What u up to?'' he asked. ''Justin I'm in the middle of my relaxation in the bathtub. What do you want?'' I said. ''mmm won't you let me see?'' he said with a husky voice that made me shiver. ''stop it. Seriously what do you want?'' I asked him. ''I am going out later and I want to know your opinion on my clothes'' he said shyly. ''oh Bieber wants to hear my opinion'' I made fun of him. He stayed silent. ''wear what you want. I am not your mom to tell you what is good on you and what not'' I said. ''you ain't my mom but I can be your daddy baby'' he grined. ''oh and you know what would be good on me?'' he questioned me. ''what?'' I asked already know what his cheesy answer will be. ''you'' he laughed. ''boy bye. I will call you later'' and the line went off. When I got out of the bath my eyes started to shut down slowly. So I brushed my teeth and went straight to sleep not bothered to call Justin back.

*vibrating phone*

''what the fuck?'' a groan escaped my mouth while reaching for my phone. ''hello?'' I said with my sleepy voice. ''Yooo Amelia what you doing?'' obviously drunk Justin on the other side of the line. ''I'm masturbating'' I said clearly in sarcasm. ''mmm mami. You know you could always come to me to fix this problem. You don't have to do this by yourself.'' He stated obviously not feeling the sarcasm. ''oh fuck why do you have to be so dumb?'' I whispered to myself while softly face palm me still half asleep. ''Justin I am sleeping. Why the fuck are you calling me at 6 in the morning?'' I said when I checked the time. ''I really want to fuck you baby girl. Send me a picture of you'' he said and his husky sexy voice was here again. ''go to sleep Justin'' I stated and cut the line.

*phone vibrates* 

''oh  come on'' i groaned again because i just put my phone back down. I received a message.

Justin: When i see your ass;)

Me: Go to sleep you creep