All Started With A Dare

s u m m a r y

"You'll do anything will you?" Keeley smirks, a mischievous glint lighting up her brown eyes. "I dare you, Jade Elsie Brooke, to break into Trystan Woods house and steal a pair of his boxers without him finding out."

Jade Brooke was the dare devil who had never turned down a dare, no matter how bad it was. So when a simple game of truth of dare ends up flipping her life upside down in the form of a dare, she has no one to blame but herself.

Trystan Woods was the boy out of reach for most, who stood at the top of the high school food chain. Everyone loves him, and he was the football team captain. Jade had never interacted with him, until the day she was dared to break into his house and steal his underwear.

The only flaw in the plan? When he catches her in his room holding his boxers.

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e

So I've been thinking about this story and I really want to post it, so why not! It was just a random thought like all my story ideas, but I'm going to give this one a shot.

Hope you decide to read and enjoy it! :)

Ree xox

EDIT: as of 01/07/2019, only a five chapter sample of All Started With A Dare will be available on Wattpad and the full story can be accessed on Dreame. There'll be a link to the site at the end of the chapter five and I hope you like what you read enough to check out the full story!