Charcoal

Ok, got my druid up many levels and I feel awesome. By the way, as tradition, this is my character Druion in the wonderful World of Warcraft.

Ok, so the camera is super  bad and I apologize

What also made it worst that I leaned backwards too far on my "chair" and fell onto my back and smudged the stupid drawing. So I had to erase the smudges without messing the original work up while trying to shade the whole thing back together. Long story short: get mad, fixed it, the end.

Also I apologize for not putting anything up lately, school has been really crazy, and the time is running out on my account so I have been playing the crap out of the game whenever I could. 

Also  I am doing much more art that I can, I'm trying to do a drawing on Jaina with glowing hands ready to cast a spell. But I'm also trying to do another drawing which is a surprise (even though you could probably care less). 

Here's a slightly less blurry one

Here's a slightly less blurry one. And I didn't notice his ear is smudged but I'll fix it later. Like I said, falling backwards smudges charcoal. So I'm sorry for random smudges. 

By the way, I would love to see your players in World of Warcraft! I do the Random Battlegrounds games where there's capture the flag, get the resources, defend an area, and so on. I leveled up Druion a lot, so I feel a lot less noobish. I got three mounts and not only that he can fly as a bird in travel form.

 Hope y'all have a good Easter!