The Shrink

-Somewhere In The Near Future-

The room was big, very big and very deep underground.
At one end of the room was a secured door, which only opened from the outside, with an accompanying one-way only viewing window next to the door.
In the middle of the room was a a single bed.
On the bed lay a figure, female is shape, naked, an Android.
She was switched off.
The only thing that switched the Android on was a key that had to be used on the entrance door, a key that Aramaki was given.
A turn of the key not only switched off the security measures but also began the run a full programme, in turn this brought the Android, or as Aramaki named it, N H -a 1 4 6 8 to life.
How the Android got its name had always amused Aramaki.

To get into the room was impossible for a civilian.
There is a fifteen minute elevator ride to the first entrance, an entrance which was very well secured and from there you need to go through several cleansing routines, naked.
Any clothes that Chief Aramaki was wearing, had to be instantly burned in a fire, and deep underground, in an isolated part in the country of Japan, Aramaki had never failed to obey orders, his record was unbelievable, the best militarised record in history.
Probably the reason why he was offered the job before anyone else.

After his clothes were burned he stepped into another elvator totally naked.
The elevator was almost like a very old cage with no roof, like a bird cage, for humans. It rattled when he stepped into it.

Looking down past his naked feet he could see nothing but darkness. The elevator descended downwards for a further fifteen minutes and guards referred to this as 'The Shrink'.

Cold air came up from the bottom of the shrink that was circulated inwards from another part of the facility, a constant flow of air was needed when one of he governments most precious men was almost two miles underground.

Aramaki arrived at the door wearing new clothes.
Dressed in white he inserted the golden colored key and turned it to the right, the door began to move slowly and loudly, even the door was like those vault doors you get at highly secured banks, and after a few seconds Aramaki seen N H -a 1 4 6 8 standing beside her bed, dressed, with a smile on her plastic, almost lifelike face.
Aramaki had in his left hand, a silver shaped case.
N H -a 1 4 6 8 clamped her eyes on the case Aramaki was carrying.
"For me"? she asked.
"No this is for someone else"
The door shut tight behind him and locked.

"It cant be for someone else, there is only you here" replied NH-a1468.
Aramaki stepped closer and set the heavy silver case on the bed and opened it.
Inside was a state of the art weapon still in its production stage with an unprecedented amount of stopping power behind it.
Originally designed to stop anything man-made.

"This is called the Bedtime Story the only one of its kind in the world" informed Aramaki.
N H -a 1 4 6 8 stood motionless then lifted the weapons separate parts from its case and assembled it immediately.
It was perfect.
A perfect weapon in the hands of a perfect machine.
A perfect machine designed by imperfect minds.

After N H -a 1 4 6 8 had finished Aramaki closed his eyes and sighed then after turning he left the room and the door closed shut behind him.
He looked to his right and waited for a smash for the glass to break. Nothing. Then he left.

Ken Yung loved his possessions, his materials, his wealth, his money, his plethora of three piece suites.
He also loved love, the love his father had given him through inheritance, the comforts, the position, none of it earned by Ken, his only choice was simple, what to do with it now.
His phone buzzed, then buzzed again.
He hated all those ringing music tones.
He preferred silence.
He loved looking out over the city at night from his tower and considered everyone else as useless beings that accomplished nothing.
"Yes"? asked Ken after answering the phone.
"It's ready" said Aramaki, then the connection ended.

Ken put his phone back into his pocket and looking at his reflection on the glass of the 56th floor of his Fathers legacy, he smiled, then moved towards his desk. He pushed one of many buttons on his desk and spoke.
"Prepare my plane for the United States" he ordered.
"Right away Sir" replied the pilot.

Aramaki had boarded the flight, another company flight, another flight with people he cared very little for, another flight of nonexistent talk, a flight full of people that he had no interest in. They were all just pawns. Beside him sat N H -a 1 4 6 8.
N H -a 1 4 6 8 was looking out the window at the clouds below.
"Is my name Aramaki" asked N H -a 1 4 6 8.
"No" he replied.
"What is my name"? asked N H -a 1 4 6 8.
"You can have any name you like" then opened the newspaper he was holding.
"Bedtime" she said.
Aramaki reached over and touching a spot on the back of N H -a 1 4 6 8's neck he switched it off.