🌹

Josh hated him.

He hated that little smirk, he hated those cute thick-frame glasses that sat on his stupid, smug, perfect, little face, and he absolutely hated that little sway in his hips when he walked, like he was just begging Josh to pounce on him.

Tyler was such a know-it-all brat and it pissed Josh off because, dammit, he was a no-good punk, what on earth was he doing even looking at that smart, bratty angel.

Josh was supposed to instill fear in the hearts of those near him; if anyone even dared to look at him the wrong way, he'd beat them to a pulp.

Then suddenly, this stupid, cocky, pretty, little brat was in his life and just wouldn't go away. When Tyler looked at Josh he didn't shake in fear, he just scoffed.

But as much as Josh absolutely despised the boy, he could help it when his heart sped up when he giggled, or that stab of jealousy when anyone even looked at Tyler. He couldn't help his sweaty palms when the boy smiled or the saliva in his mouth when he stared too long. He just couldn't help but let this boy fuck with his head.

He wanted to show that little brat just who the hell he belonged to, which, if Josh really thought about it, wasn't anybody because, in reality, Tyler was a fucking angel, and nobody could ever deserve to have such a perfect being in their life, let alone a worthless punk like him. If Josh honestly thought he could ever get with someone as utterly pure as Tyler, he was kidding himself.

Josh was absolutely, incredibly, overwhelmingly infatuated with the boy, and it pissed him off.