Chapter 19: Bet

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"GET IN THE CAR ORORO!" I screamed over her loud screaming.

"I DON'T WANT TO GOOOO!!!!!" Ororo said as I tried to push her into the car.

"Can you guys please stop yelling." Jean said in a calm voice.

"I don't want to go with you guys! I don't have a date so what's the point in me coming." Ororo complained.

"So when you do have a date you have something to wear! Plus it's girl time. We are in desperate need of that since Jean and Angela have dates tomorrow. We might start seeing less and less of them." Jubilee said.

"I'm done with this. Ororo!" I snapped. Ororo looked me in the eyes. "Get in the car and put your seatbelt on and don't try to escape and don't complain either." I compelled her.

Ororo stood up straight and got in the car without a fight.

"I can't believe you just did that." Jean starred at me with disbelief.

"What?" I said.

"You used your powers to make Ororo get in the car. Against her will." Jean said

"Believe me she will be thanking me at the end of this trip." I said as got in the car. "Besides you never know she might meet someone at the mall."

"True but at least let her complain a little. Her just sitting there kind of creeps me out a little." Jubilee said.

"Fine." I said and faced Ororo. "You can do what every you want."

I gave her her free will back

"I can't believe you did that to me" she said as she looked at me.

"Well if you don't want to be here that bad feel free to fly home when we reach the mall." I said as Jubilee continued to drive.

"What's the point now since I'm already in the car with you guys." Ororo leaned back into her seat.

"That's the spirit!" I said as I reached to the front of the car to turn on the radio.

"Wait is this the Dazzlers new song?" Jean asked
"Yeah sounds like it!" Jubilee said as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall.

We all became quiet as we listened to the new song. Jubilee drove around looking for a parking space. Once we found one she parked as we listened to that last few bars of the song. Once it ended we all looked at each other.

"Love it!" Jean said as we all agreed and laughed. Jubilee turned the car off.

We all got out of the car and went inside the mall.

"Okay I'm a little curious about something though." Ororo said "What's with all those glass roses?"

"Well for one they are crystal roses. Peter has been giving them to me. One for each day of the week. Monday I got a clear one, Tuesday I got a green one,Wednesday I got a pink one, yesterday I got a red one and this morning I got a black one. They have small letters engraved in them. It spelled out Angel." I explained.

"Do you think it's spelling out your name?" Jubilee asked.

"Probably." I replied.

"I think that it's so cute!" Jean said as we walked into our first store. "Maybe Peter needs to give some tips and advice to Scott."

"What if anything Peter should be getting advice from Scott." Ororo said. "You guys have been together for a while.......... Wait! What is this? Is things becoming boring for you?"