Chapter 43: Demonic Form

I opened my eyes to see the night sky. I sat up and rubbed my head and walked to the edge of the building. I looked down at my hands and realized that I was in my astral form and picked up a rock and realized that it didn't fall through my hands. I could feel the rock. The texture and everything as if I was still in my body. I looked around and saw a whole bunch of tv screens on buildings destroyed and cars turn over and also destroyed. I knew this was Times Square but not the one I remembered.

What happened to me? I looked down and saw people lined up and on their knees. My friends........ well some of them are.

And I saw Myself walking in front of them. No not me The Griffin. Then it all came back to me. Being locked up. Her taking over my body. My first date ruined because of her.

I felt anger roll through me. My friends are in danger!

I saw Grin raise her hand with her claws out. With out thinking I flew at her like a bullet and caught her arm before she could complete her swing.

Grin's eyes widens with shock as she looked to see who stopped her.

"Wow the look of surprise on your face makes me think that you missed me so much..... Did you miss me? Cause I don't really think so." I smiled at her. "We need to have a little chat. Friend."

With that I threw her across the field and right into a tv screen.

"Angela?"

I turned to see Logan looking up at me.

"Hey. Thanks for your help. I can take it from here." I said with a smile. I released everyone from Grin's hold and turned to face her.

"Angela." Nightcrawler said. "That Guy right there needs to be released too."

"How? He's walking." I replied.

The only thing Nightcrawler did was tap his head.

"Oh I see." I walked over to the guy with no shirt on and ripped pants.

"I can't transform." He said to the robot.

"Well try again!" Robot said.

"I can help with that." I said as I stepped between them. I touched his head and released whatever hold Grin had on him. "Word of advice stay out of my way. I have a bone to pick with her."

I didn't even wait for a reply as I flew up in the air floating in front of Grin.

"To think that you escaped. With that stupid little drug you came up with. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again." Grin smiles as she pushes herself away from the tv screen.

"You took over my body!" I screamed at her.

"Yes I did." Grin continued to smile.

"You pretended to be me!" I continued.

"That wasn't really hard to do but it was annoying. Like seriously why do you have to be so good all the time? Sweet little Angela! Little miss goody two shoes. Miss I never broke a rule and has time to listen to everyone's problems. Seriously it was boring, tiring and annoying. But imagining killing everyone made it worth it." Grin laughed.