Chapter 1

Leo didn't even realize it happened. ADHD was supposed to help you in battle not suck. Leo couldn't focus on fighting at all.

They where just battling monsters (as usual) this was after the war making our way to camp half blood. The monsters where really mad at them for destroying Gaea.

And bam. He felt the blood gush like a river. ouch. Jason and Percy worked fast know that they had to get to they're friend soon. Leo clutched his side trying to pull out bandages but his hand where numb so he couldn't feel anything. He knew he was done for.

The edges of his vision blackened and everything else was blurry. he felt his self lift and see a blonde head lunging him along.

"Jason...?" Leo cracked barely managing to speak.

"Come Leo stay with me!" he said trying to get to a clear area for lift off.

"Slow down, super man...just a scratch..." Leo joked. wow humor is a really good way to hide pain. For a slight moment he felt his hands but then that disappeared.

"Leo shut up! you're...you're dying! this is no time for jokes!" Leo wanted to say it was always time for jokes but all he could manage was a wince. Jason was running out of time. he took off right in the middle of the tourist. he need to help his friend.

Jason landed on deck. Piper looked with a smile on her face glad to see him but it quickly faded when she saw Leo.

"Piper!" Jason called "help!" piper supported the other side of him and help him down to the infirmary.

"Jason put pressure on the wound!" Piper called as she grabbed stuff from the cabinet. Leo's fingers tapped a pattern on the cot. Like he tried to say something to us.

Annabeth rushed in without a word she took my hand off of my bloody friends side and put her hands on instead.

"Jason go wash up and get some sleep. you look exhausted." Annabeth said not looking at him. just studying his fingers tap on the cot he laid on.

"Bu-" Jason looked at Piper she nodded. Giving him a look like he'll be ok. "alright" he glanced at Leo "if you die I will kill you." even though the moment was serious. Piper smiled. Did Leo smile too?

He hoped so.

___________________________

There won't be many chapters of this. it's just a short one...

Hope you enjoyed sunshines.

~Lin