Chapter 2

Jason and Percy just sat in the dinning hall in silence.

"It's my fault." they said at the same time. even the spoke at they didn't stop. "should've watched each others backs..." they continued.

Piper ran it. hand covered in blood. "any of you have AB+ blood?!" she said. Percy slowly raised his hand. piper grabbed his arm and dragged him away. before she left she said. "Jason go sleep." and walked out.

~

Jason tried he really did. he tried to sleep but all he saw was Leo drop to the ground like a doll.

He wondered is his friend is alive right now. Will he live? There was so much blood.

~

Leo has never felt worse and it's not because of his pain.

It's was mostly because Percy was squirming like a wimp and on the verge of tears when he saw him. It calmed him down as they took blood from him. If this situation was flip-flopped Leo would be screaming if he watched his blood leave his body. Oh wait that happened.

After a lot of hard work they finally got Leo patched up and enough blood on his body. Percy looked like he was sick. but he was fine.

"I'll go get Jason." Piper said. She didn't even wash the blood off her hands. Leo felt his stitches. 20.

"That's going to be one cool scar." Percy said pulling his chair closer to his cot. Leo tried to laugh but it just sounded like heavy an quick breaths. so he nodded and smiled.

"Percy will you pick up Leo for a minute so I can change the sheets..." Leo saw the the white sheets where now almost completely red. Percy tried to stand but fell right back in his seat.

"I'll do it." Jason said as he walked in. he pick Leo up. "geez man. who knew you would be so heavy!" Leo smiled and Jason put him down.

"You should rest Leo..." Annabeth said. Leo didn't want to but he gave up the struggle of keeping his eyes open and fell asleep.

~

They went to the dinning hall Hazel and Frank were there. Hazel looked like she cried for a long time. she was in Franks arms who soothed her. It was silent for along time until Hazel asked. "Is he going to live? Or is he..." Hazel couldn't finish her sentence and started crying.

"Oh no Hazel! He's fine!" Piper said going over to her hands still covered in blood. "he lost a lot of blood but after stitches and some ambrosia he's fine."

Hazel and Frank sighed of relief. "thank Zesus he is ok."

"He tried to say something..." Annabeth said "well tap something...in morse code. It was choppy but all I could make out was 'sorry' and 'it's ok' and also 'go' for a weird reason." Jason finished the puzzle.

"I don't know morse code but with those words you can make the sentence 'I'm sorry. It's ok to let me go.'" no one said anything after that.

___________________________

Did Leo think he couldn't survive? fond out in the next chapter! love ya sunshines!

~Lin