[three] your silent cries

I found a letter and a box hidden on the back of our pc setup , dusty and old. I unfolded the letter and smiled at the sight of his sloppy handwriting.

to : Kim Taehyung , the one who I chose to love the most out of all the people to choose from.

You're reading this because we finally got married.

(if you're reading this before we get married , dont read , STOP!)

if I havent told you yet , you look good in that tuxedo. And even know , I know I cant stop myself from crying , so I'm sorry if I broke down all of a sudden. I'd like to thank you for being there for me , for keeping up and enduring the worst sides of mine.

I couldn't live without you. I couldnt imagine myself being away from you.

I have longed for this moment to come and then here it is , our vows said , our lips interlocked for about a millionth time , and announcing to everyone that we're official. That we belong to each other and no one else's.

I love you to death Kim Taehyung , and this box is to remind you so.

In this box is full of our memories—full of our firsts. First date , first late night travels , first times ;) , first messages , first fights , first of everything!.

let's make more memories—after all this is just the beginning.

Your Husband,
Jeon Jeongguk.

I felt my heart shattering to more tiny pieces. I clutched the letter close to my chest and cried.

and cried

and cried

and cried.