Chapter 5

-Next Morning-

I woke up sore and even more tired, Im so not going to school today. I saw Alice looking at me ready to go to school. "Im not going" I whimpered out as another pain hit me. She giggled and kissed my head. "I know, You have the house alone, just call if you need anything or see anything" She said and gave me a kiss. I felt warm at her touch. Then jasper came out the closest ready. He smiled down at me. "Sorry Darling, It had to be done" He said and patted my ass thru the cover. I winced. He chuckled and kissed me. I smiled at his touch. "Love you" I said tiredly. "We love you too, Baby" Alice said. They soon left with the others. After a while I felt the energy to get up. I showered and brushed my teeth. I put on a larger t-shirt with nothin underneath. I washed our bed covers and sheets and made me a small breakfast. After eating, I washed my plate. I heard a knock on the door and quickly went to put on some undergarments. After I put on some short and panties. I opened the door. I saw Seth and Leah. "I didnt know you guys were coming back today" I said and hugged them. "Why arent you at school" He asked. "I-Im Sore" I blushed. They laughed.
"N-Not funny" I pouted.

-Few Hours later-

I wa as so bored, I laid on the coich while watching Tv with Leah, I wanted my Jasper and Alice. I picked up my phone a decided to Facetime them. I waited for their faces to pop up. Then All I saw were two sets of Gold eyes looking at me lovingly. "Hey" I smiled. I heard alot of commotion so they must be at lunch. "Hey Darling" Jazzy said with his blinding smile. "I miss you" Alice said sitting in jasper's lap. "I miss you too" I said. "What are you doing" Jasper asked. "Watching tv with-" I cut myself off, by leah giving me a look. "With Who" They said in usion. "U-Umm Nobody" I said nervously. "Who is it" Alice asked putting her beautiful face closer to the phone. "Umm No one, Im watching Tv with Casper" I looking at leah, who faced pamled. I giggled. Then Seth came up grinning. He then sat on my legs. I yelped in pain at his heavyweight on my legs. "I-Ill see ya when get home, Bye" I said and hung up. "We wanted it to be a surprise" Lean grinned. "Get off me" I groaned. He hopped up grinning.

-Few Hours later-

I was in the kitchen, baking cookies with Seth. "Now put them in them stove" I said. He put them in. I soon heard Cars pull up. I jumped happily. Soon Everyone came in the house. I jumped on Alice, kissing her. She kissed back her arms wrapped wrapped around myself . "I didnt know who was in the house with you" Jasper muttered smiling at Leah and Seth. I broke away from Alice, we both looked up at him. I jumped down and gave him a kiss. I missed them both. "I get no kiss" Emmett pouted. Jasper pushed him playfully. I jumped and kissed his cheek. "How was school" I asked them. "Horrible, To many hormonal kids" Edward groaned sitting down. I laughed. "What did you expect, everyone was gonna be think of Gumdrops and not humping each other" I asked eyebrow raised. "Oh shut up" He muttered. Alice and I sat on Jasper's lap as we watched tv. He rubbed my sore butt, His ice cold hand felt good on burning. After a few mintues the timer dinged. I smiled and got off his lap. Alice and his head shot up. "Where you going" Alice questioned. "Kitchen" I said and skipped into the kitchen. I grabbed and oven mitt and opened the oven. I took out the cookies and placed them on a plate, I turned the ove off. I grabbed some cookies and ate them happily, moaning at the taste. "Stop moaning" Edward shouted. I walked into the living room with my cookies. "When something feel so good going inside you, you will moan" I said knowing it had two meanings. "Oh lordy" Bella said. Emmett and Jacob bursted out laughing. "Please shut your mate up" Rosalie groaned. I sat back on Jasper's lap. "Why did you say that" Jasper asked. Alice and I giggled as we felt his boner. "Because its true" I said and kisses his cheek. He rolled his eyes. "You guys are so touchy, I bet you wouldnt go a month without touching" Emmett said. "Yea, and I bet you and Rosalie cant go a month without touching" I fired back. "Yes we can" Rosalie said. "No you cant" Edward chuckled. "Oh I know your not talking, even when bella is talking to someone else, you're always touching" Rosalie said. "We would last longer than you ever will" Bella snapped. "And we will last longer than all of you" I said. "Ha!! I doubt that" Jacob snorted. "Oh says that one thay sneaks into Nessie's bed to sleep with her" Jasper said. They both blusjed. "Alright We will see who can go a whole month without touching their mate's" Jacob said. We all put our hand in a circle. "First couple out, will have to do whatever the winning couple says for Three months" Edward said. "Starting now" Emmett said and everyone jumped from their mates. Me and Nessie bumped heads and laid on the floor. "That hurt" I whimpered. "Seth and Leah will watch us" Bella said. I looked around, Jasper was sitting next to Edward, Bella and Rosalie were sitting together, Emmett was standing, Jacob and Alice sat together. We all sat in silence and watch tv till nighttime. The door opened and in came Mom and Dad, smiling happily holding hands. They looked at us amd saw that werent sitting with our mates. "What happened" Mom asked. "We made a bet that was can go a month without touching our mates" Emmett groaned. Dad smirked. "I know we wont last" Dad said. I giggled. "Emmett is on verge of getting out" I said. "We're gonna have some hormonal teenagers this month" Mom sighed. "Not really, we already have our solutions" Nessie smirked looking at me. I giggled nodding, hiding our thoughts. Edward frowned, Jasper rose a brow, Jacob looked at us confused. "Good luck" dad smiled. He and mom left. "I know what can get us going" Jacob said. "Scary movie" He smirked. I paled. "You suck" I muttered. Bella laughed.

I thought it was gonna be like a stupid scary movie, like Annabelle. But this dude picked The Human centipede. "Dude No, Im not watching that" I shrieked. Everyone laughed at me. Throughout the whole movie I stayed behind the couch. "This was a horrible choice" Jacob gagged. "Im going to bed" I said and ran upstairs, Nessie ran out the house. I dived into bed and covered my head. I need the comfort of my mates. 'This will be a long month' I thought as I fell asleep.