Chapter 9

-Next Week, Wednesday-

I sighed as I looked at my black dress. "Sakura" I heard from the doorway. I looked and saw Alice in a black dress, and jazzy dressed for the funeral. "Im coming" I said and glanced down at the charm bracelet. Alice and Jazzy slid their hands in mine. I smiled at the familiar shock they gave me. We head to the cars. We got in and head to the church, as soon as I saw them carry in her casket, I nearly cried. "I dont think, I can do this" I whispered from the backseat as we parked. "Sakura, we will be right beside you, She would want you here to support her mother and for you to just be there" Alice said. I nodded tearfully. She wiped my tears and kissed my head. We got out. I was shocked to see so many people. We were ready to walk in but we had to be in two's. I walked my way to Jillian. She smiled down at me sadly, tears already running down her face. "Violet wouldn't want you crying" I said and wiped her tears. She nodded and we looped arms. I saw her dad's side of the family. I didnt care for them, I mostly cared for her mother. We stood at the end of the line, Jillian wanted to see last so she can see her babygirl more than the others. Once the couple in front of us walked up the casket. We stood at the entrance waited for them get finished. I stared at her black casket. When they finally moved. Everyone stared at us, I took a deep breath. I shook slightly shaking as we got closer. We stopped a few inches from the casket. Slowly tears ran down my face as I stared at her peacefully face. We walked off to our seats on the front row, I cried silently in her mothers arms,. A church members gave her tissues. "Shh My dear, Violet wouldnt want you crying" She said whispered in my ear. I shooked my head, Soon the preach said the old testament and the new testament. Soon Me and Jillian had to get up again, to say our last goodbyes and close her casket. We got up and went to her casket. I looked down at her grayish face. I noticed her hands her positioned over her heart. I leaned down and kissed her cold forehead. "This will be the last time I see your face Violet" I muttered. "I love you V" I whispered and stood up and let her mother say her last words. She watched as they closed the casket. I looked at it crying. We sat back down.

Soon we watched as they carried her out. Me and Jillian stood up following, so others followed. I held s blank expression on my face. We watched as they put her casket away. I drove with Jillian. We soon arrived the forest. We got out and they carried her casket to the cliff. "I wonder why she wanted her casket to be on a cliff" Jillian asked. I smiled sadly. "She loved this cliff, she said she comes her to read, to sleep, and to just get away from everyone" I said as they sat her casket down. We sat down under the tent in front of her casket. "I hate this" I said. "Knowing I will never see my daughter agaian hurts" Her mother sighed. We waited for the pastor to get finished. Before they lowered the casket. I kissed her casket and took a flower from above. I watched as they lowered it in agony. Everyone gave me and Jillian sympathetic look and speeches. Soon they started to leave. I walked to the cliff and stood looking at the moving clouds and sadness. "Sakura" I heard from behind me. "G-Give me a mintue please" I asked and sat down my legs dangling off. "Just please dont-" I cut her off. "I won't Jillian, I promise" I said. Soon I was alone. I put my head in my hand and sobbed.

'Sakura' I heard.

It sounded alot like Violet. It couldnt be she was dead.

'Violet'

I looked around spooked. "This isn't fun...ny" I breath was caught as I saw those familiar green eyes staring back at me. In front of me was a ghost like Violet. She didnt have the hole in her heart and she looked healthy. She had on a white dress and she was happy. "Violet" I choked out. "Hey Sakura"She smiled and walked up to me. "H-How" I stuttered out. "God gave me on last to say goodbye to the one person I loved to most" She said. "Me??, Why not your mother" I asked. She giggled. "Ill be seeing her soon anyway" She said. "I love you Sakura and I wanted to tell you one last time before I go" She said and kissed my cheek. I could actually feel her lips press on my skin. She hugged me. My body felt so warm. "Ill miss you Violet" I sniffled. "Dont cry and Ill miss you too but I will be forever in your heart" She said. I smiled she then started to fade away. "Goodbye Violet" I said. "Have a great life, goodbye Sakura" She said just before she faded. I smiled and wiped my tears. "Darling" I heard. I looked and saw jasper and Alice. I smiled and ran into their arms. They hugged me tight. I smiled as the wind blew stronger.

After telling Jillian goodbye, We went home. I walked in the house smiling. Edward smiled at me knowing what happened. "why are you so happy Sakura" Alice said wrapped her arms around my waist. Jasper stood behind us. "Nothing" I said playing with fhe charm bracelet with the smile on my face.