Write Back

(Based on a soulmate au where any markings that appear on your soulmates body appear on yours.)

"Hey."

There it was again. The ink on his arm had appeared again with another message.

Why the hell did this asshole insist on continuously writing to him like this?

Sprawled out on the couch where he was supposed to watch one of his favorite shows, Mickey groaned noticing the letters in black.

"Did he write to you again?" Mandy spoke, smirking.

Mickey gave her an annoyed look. "Do I have to tell you everytime he fucking writes? Christ."

Mandy rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, I think it's romantic." She spoke with a smile.

It was Mickeys turn to roll his eyes. "This whole soulmate crap is bullshit. Its fucking annoying."

And it was. Having someone you don't even know write random shit on their body and having it appear on yours just makes it that much more annoying when he showers.

Plus, it was a dude, could his luck be any worse? His dad would kill him if he ever found out.

Nevertheless he grabbed the nearest pen and wrote back a simple. "The fuck you want this time?"

"Just checking in, saw you got another bruise." That was something else Mick found annoying about all this soulmate crap. Any scar, bruise, or cut you got, your soulmate would get too. In other words, this fuck knew every time Terry went on one of his rampages and beat the shit out of them again.

And after talking to his 'soulmate', known as 'Ian', for so long, he gave up on trying to hide the fact that his father was, to put it simply, a dick.

He would still lie though.

'Just got into a fight' Mickey replied.

The other took a moment to reply

'Was it your dad again?'

Mickey sat there debating on whether or not he should tell the truth.

Mandy peeked over at his arm trying to see the messages the two wrote.

"It's none of your business bitch" Mick spoke without looking up, grabbing his pen again to reply.

"Oh come on, I wanna know assface!" Pouted Mandy.

"Too bad." Mickey replied as he wrote a simple 'no' on his arm.

Mandy stayed silent for a moment more.

"He asking about dad?" She spoke quietly.

Mickey didn't reply.

She sighed.

"He obviously cares a shitton about you, the least you can do it tell him the truth."

"Fuck off I don't have any obligations to this guy." Groaned Mickey as he waited for Ian to reply.

'liar' was all that was written.

How the hell did this fucker know when he was lying through his handwriting anyways?

He looked to Mandy for a moment.

'so?' he wrote back

'so you need to call the cops or some shit.'

'and where do you get off telling me what I should do?'

No reply.

'i've dealt with this all my life, I'm fine.'

Still nothing, and then.

'Can I get your number?'

Mickey actually chuckles.

'The Fuck? Why?'

'It would be easier to talk to you that way.'

'Getting real personal firecrotch.' Mickey wrote, using the common nickname after learning Ian was a redhead.

'please?' Ian begged.

'no'

'Ill write "I'm a homo" on my chest if you don't' Ian threatens.

Mickey chuckles again, almost positive he's kidding, he hesitates anyways.

'Fine. Here.' Wrote Mick after a moment, jotting down his cell number.

A few minutes later is phone began to ring with an unknown number.

"Mickey" He addressed, "Who's this?" Asked Mick, though he had pretty good idea.

"Hey, it's Ian." spoke the other.

"You gave him your number?" Mandy squealed excitedly.

Mickey ignored her.

"Hey" he replied.