In The Garden

Sombra walked into the royal garden to be meeted by hot razes of sun shine. He began walking through the mini maze to get to the rose garden. Crysalis was already there waiting for him. She turned around to see him to quickly, due to that her glasses fell of her face.

"Ohhh, Sombra, my love can you find my glasses I can't see a thing" Chrysalis asked quickly

"Of course" Sombra replied while laughing a little

"It's not funny, Sombra" Chrysalis snapped

"Sorry" Sombra said softly, while putting her glasses on her face and looked straight into her eyes. Chrysalis turned away because she was blushing like a red tomato.

"Thank you" Chrysalis thanked, they both lay on the grass together. Then the maid came with the apple tea and place one cup of tea in front of them. Sombra knew he had to make an excuse to go and visit the castle of the two sisters to get the ancient book on magic and the alicorn amulet.

"My crystal dove, I need to tell you that I'm going to the forest of everfree to the castle of the two sisters, they written a letter what I received as soon as you left" Sombra lied

"Ohhh, ok I shall stay here and watch the empire while you are there but why do you have to go" Chrysalis replied

"They couldn't tell me in a letter" Sombra said convincely

"Ohh ok" Chrysalis said, while drinking her apple tea and so did Sombra. Sombra looked at her and kissed her. Chrysalis looked surprise.

"Are you ok?" Chrysalis asked concerned

"Of course", Sombra said lovingly, " I just love you"

"So do I" Chrysalis said passionately and kissed Sombra. Chrysalis drank her tea again, Sombra watched her and felt really guilty for lieing to her. He wished there was another way.