Chapter 13

Night time is the time where all the young adults go out to have fun and socialise. Which is where Hannah, Josh and I are going today. It took me ages to figure out what to wear to impress Josh, but I finally did. On our way there, somehow I got the backseat, but Hannah and Josh were laughing with each other and leaving me out of the conversation which is a bit out of order, but then strange. At first she hated Josh; now though she doesn't seem to mind him now. We get there, and the club looks amazing. The air is stuffy, and the strobe lighting bounces off the walls and the dancers. I can feel the music on the floor, and it reminds me how fun clubs are. I haven't been to one in ages because Josh was in his "I'll kill anyone who touches you" phase, and he didn't trust my instincts to be able to defend myself. Now he and his "co workers" taught me how to be more independent he doesn't care as much.

The first hour is mainly us getting drinks and settling down, letting the alcohol to course through our veins and the music to pump us up. If you were a stranger you would think that I was the third wheel right now, because they both were chatting away without even considering me. Getting sick of it, I grab onto Josh's arm as a new song comes on.

"Come on guys, lets dance!" we all move to the dance floor and I begin to dance, the others awkwardly shuffling. After a half an hour I was a bit drunk, but I sober up enough to realise that they both weren't dancing next to me. I go to the toilets before I try to find them so I can have a quick wee, but as I walk into the toilets my heart leaps out my chest. I close my eyes and try to keep control of my sanity, but as Josh's groans get louder and Hannah's high pitched squeals echo the toilet I scream. It's suddenly silent after that, except for a small "shit". 

The door opens, with Josh who has his jeans pulled to his knees and Hannah with her tight dress at a high angle stumble out.

"Oh god, Jessica," Josh splutters but all I do is go up to Hannah and slap her across the face as hard as I could.

"Whore." I snarl, and spit on her. "No wonder why Calum left you."

I can't be bothered to get pissed off at Josh so I slam the door open and run out of the club in a blubbering mess.

Despite the blurriness clouding my sight, I manage to find Luke's number which he had given me when we met up.

"Jess?" He sounds like he's just woken up.

"Get me. Please. I'm at the Vortex." I hang up and let this abundance of sadness wash over me.

{Word count: 497 words}

Three chapters updated in once day! I am on a roll.... next chapter has a surprise in it for you....