one of two

Last day.
It's the last day of term on her Fifth year in Hogwarts. Everybody was in the Great Hall having their last breakfast of the school year.

Owls were flying, dropping letters and packages sent by parents as last day of school reminders to their children. A brown barn owl dropped a letter in front of her, barely missing the bowl of oatmeal the piece of parchment could've be soaked in if the owl dropped the letter any later.

Reading the familiar, messy cursive handwriting, she raised her head to find the Hufflepuff boy looking back at her. Their cheeks were both painted red.

He caught her.

Fred Weasley, who was sitting directly infront of her noticed the blush on her face, "Sue, are you alright?" If it was any more possible, Sue blushed brighter.

"Quite alright."
She said, not tearing her gaze away from Cedric, who was seated across her in the Hufflepuff table. Fred turned to see what Sue was eyeing and smirked at the Hufflepuff boy.

"So, any luck with Diggory?"

Sue gave the note in her hand sheepishly to her teammate. His eyes went wide and his fist went up in the air in a triumphant fist pump.

"Yes!"
People around them started staring and Sue blushed brighter. "Fred, shut up!" But the ginger boy did the exact opposite. "I'm a match maker!" He exclaimed. Even students from different houses turned to look at him. He was making so much noise.

"I just hooked Diggory up with Brightwell!"

Lee Jordan, who was sitting a few people away, stood and reached over, giving Fred a high five. Sue shook in her head in embarrasment, and blushed even brighter when the Gryffindor table and a few Hufflepuffs across her busted into laughter, cheers and wolfwhistles.

"Thanks, Weasley! But I could've asked her out myself!" Exclaimed Cedric from across her.

God, was it officially embarrass Susan Brightwell day? Blushing red, Sue stood up from her seat at the Gryffindor table and walked out the Great Hall. Cedric watched as his face fell.