Arriving at True Cross Acadamy

I arrived at True Cross Academy in Japan from the super long flight from (your country). I am an Exorcist from the (your country) branch. After the Okumura twins defeated Satan at least temporarily, I was called in to help with cleaning up the mess left in the battles wake.  

Mephisto showed me around the non-exorcist school first due to the fact that I was only 15 and still had to go to school. 

"You will be staying in the abandoned boys dorm along with Rin Okumura and Yukio Okumura. Here's your keys, Yukio or Rin can show you the Exorcist school later. I have things to attend to. Ta Ta!" 

And with that, Mephisto twirled his umbrella and disappeared while leaving you at your new dorm building.

 "I have to stay in an empty dorm with two guys? Whyyyyyyy Mephistooooooo? You jerk face!!" I said angrily. 

 You walked into the old dorm and tried to find your room but didn't have much luck doing so. Right before you punched a wall out of frustration, Yukio came around the corner.

 "You lost?" He asked polity. He had stunning teal eyes with simple glasses framing them, short black hair, and a million dollar smile.  

 "Yeah, I'm just looking for my room, but this place is a fucking maze. You happen to know where room 609 is?" Y/n said while thinking how cute he looks, he didn't look like a son of Satan at all.

 "Yes actually, that's only a few rooms down from mine and my brother's. Follow me please, hey what's your name?" Yukio asked with a little sparkle in his eyes, damn he was adora- y/n stop, you just met him for crying out loud!

 "F/n l/n, Upper First Class Knight, Dragoon, and Doctor of the (your country) Branch, I also have the special skill of being able to take down a demon by just singing. I already know who and what you are, Mephisto gave me the rundown when I arrived."I said proudly, I always knew I had a particular knack for having strange exorcist style abilities. Of my knowledge, there is no one else with an ability like mine in the exorcist community. We came to my room and I unlocked it and Yukio helped roll my stuff inside.

 "If you need help getting settled in or need directions to anywhere just ask either me or Rin. We're in room 602." He left before I could say anything else.

 I hung up my clothes, decorated my room with various posters and trinkets to remind me of my family that I killed by deciding to be an exorcist... I haven't thought of my family since their funeral. "I-I just need sleep and then I'll be ok. Yeah, that should help I can't look like a depressed mess my first day here." after that sentence, I fell  onto my bed and into a deep sleep. I also woke up late for my first day at the academy. Great. Just fabulous.

* A/N- Sorry if this story sucks, I'm new to Wattpad. I know it's short but it's just the intro. After this, most updates I'll try to make 1000 words if possible. Hope you all enjoy!

-SJJeanette-chan :)