Wake Up Call!

Sorry if this one is short. I finally got around to writing an update to this. 

-SJJeanette-chan

Y/n's Point Of View

I woke up to the smell of smoke.

I opened my eyes to find the dorm on fire, and the flames were blue. Fucking Okumuras!

"Yukio, Rin if you guys started this fire I'm booking a flight back to (your country) and leaving today you worthless sons of a bitches!" I shouted as I ran to their room. I looked inside and saw them asleep, but covered in blue flames. I instantly regretted teaching them the things I did the day before. Oh well, my fault and now I have to clean it up and deal with Mephisto later. I dragged Yukio and Rin out of their room and into the fountain outside so they could cool off. The moment the boys were out of the building, the flames ceased to exist. 

"The fuck is wrong with this place? They aren't getting another lesson like that for a very long time." I said to no one in particular.

After taking Rin and Yukio to the hospital I reported what had happened to Mephisto and, as expected, was ordered to fix all that was burnt. fml. Before I got on that though, I was called back to the hospital where an angry Yukio awaited me. 

"So, sleeping beauty is finally awake. What do you want? I kind of have to fix fire damage caused by you two at the moment so make it quick." I said whilst trying not to blush. Yukio had some muscle under that trench coat! 

"What in the ever loving hell happened that would cause us to light on fire in our sleep?! I've been on fire before and it isn't fun, but it's never happened in my sleep. "Yukio asked irritably. He seems to think I fucking know the answer to that and every question in existence.

"I taught you both how to light yourselves on fire yesterday and you two might not have total control over the flames yet. I thought you'd both have some natural control over the flames, but I guess you both just proved that my theory was wrong. After I'm done cleaning the dorm I'll teach you both how to have better control over your powers." I said trying to be nice, I was tired and didn't want to clean and teach them the shit they should already know. Oh well, I'm off work/school tomorrow so that's a nice bonus.

"Alright, if you need a hand with anything, I can help after I'm discharged from here. Be careful, and just a fore warning, Rin is a filthy pig from time to time so his side is probably disgusting. It's why I don't like being in the same dorm room as him." Yukio said a little sleepily as well. I did drag him out of his house and into a cold fountain... not the greatest way to wake up but not the worst either. 

"Thanks for the offer Yukio, it was nice of you. You need to rest up and I'm not letting you guys back in that dorm until you both learn how to better control your flames. You'll both be sleeping at the exorcist school until I give the say so." I said while leaving the room. Yukio didn't look to happy with what I had said, but I don't want to clean the dorm everyday till they both learn control. I walked over to the dorm and got strait to work. Yukio was right, Rin is an extremely messy person! I'm going to have to teach him how to clean too... This is going to be an interesting mission.

So sorry for the delay!! Thank you for reading and I will try to update again soon.

- SJJeanette-chan