Cleaning Date?

~Time skip brought to you by Kuro and his drinking habits~

-Your POV

I wasn't even near half way done when I noticed it was nearly 8pm. I didn't want to ask but I kind of had to if I was to get a blink of sleep tonight. I had to call Yukio to help me fucking clean this mess. This will be loads fun. *sarcasm*

"Hey, what's up Y/n?" Yukio said over the phone.

"I need help with fire damage you two caused. There was a lot more that got burnt in here than I thought. Turns out a ghoul was also hiding in your closet and set you both on fire in your sleep to begin with. It's dead now, but it did manage get in, so can you please help me clean and set up a barrier for the room so nothing else gets in?" I asked Yukio and after hours of not talking I noticed just how tired I sounded. It wasn't pretty.

"Woah, you sound exhausted! Yes, I'll come and help right away. Give me a few minutes to get over there though." Yukio said and then he hung up. Yup, I need sleep but if Yukio's coming then we might get this done faster which means more sleep before school tomorrow! I noticed that this would kind of seem like a date to anyone that didn't know about their flames, a weird date, but a date none the less. ugggghhhhh... I just hope his fan girls/boys don't see me with him, if so, I'm so fucking screwed...

-Yukio's POV

I quickly got dressed and enjoyed the walk over to the dorm Y/n was staying in. This morning was very hectic and I don't want something like that happening again. That ghoul destroyed all of the papers I had to grade... at least Rin will have something to be happy about. Over the past several days, I've started to become attracted in y/n's personality. She's independent yet caring, she's confident yet shy, she bends rules but only when one should. She's different from other girls, she can handle herself and think for herself without the need for anyone's approval. She's caught my attention which is hard to do. I found myself daydreaming while walking to my dorm until a certain someone broke my train of thought. Y/n, but she seemed a little sad. (a/n- Yukio is an empathetic person in this story[empathetic is when someone can sense what someone's emotions are/understand them easily])

"Hey, you asked for help, you receive help. You ok? You seem stressed." I asked, I had only just met her but I still care about others mental health. I know a few exorcists that have had some difficult times. The job we as exorcists all have is quite a heavy burden to carry.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. We need to get inside and start this cleaning cause I kinda want to NOT pull an all nighter. This isn't the USA school system we're a part of here! Let's go." Y/n said and after she finished she ran inside to the burnt part of the building. With how she sounded, I'm guessing the rumor that the USA schools suck and basically give their students anxiety is true. I'll have to talk to her later and see how she likes Japan. She's been here a few days but I hope she stays for a while. I ran in to the building after her and got to cleaning

Y~2 hours later~

Y/n's POV

I woke up in my bed and to the room spotless. When did I fall asleep? Where did I fall asleep? Many questions ran through my mind as I got dressed and ran out the door. It was 8:30am and I was gonna be late to class! Hopefully I start to remember what happened last night throughout the day.

~SJJeanette-chan here! sorry this one is shorter than the others but I finally was able to get on a computer to write this! I hope yall liked it