Ch. 8 (Kellin)

Yes I know it's supposed to be Vic's pov but this chapter would make better sense if it was in Kellin's soooo on with the story. Also I'm sorry that my updating schedule has been so f.ucked up lately I'm trying here.

I woke up to the smell of Mama Fuentes signature Christmas morning breakfast; chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs. I smiled to myself, once again I wish my family was like this. I looked down to see Vic's arm draped across my torso which caused me to blush. Should I be nice and let him sleep or unleash my inner five year old self...hmm let's go with option two.

"VIC WAKE THE FUCK UP, IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I yelled, probably causing everyone else to wake up.

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!" Vic's dad yelled from his bedroom which was right across from Vic's. Yep I was right.

"Ugh Kellin why." Vic groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"It's Christmas, what do you expect?"

"Sleep!" He said as if it was obvious.

"Well it's too late for that now is it?" I joked. Vic scowled and buried himself under the covers. I pulled the blanket off and threw it on the floor.

"Kellin! You're making a mess!" Vic exclaimed.

"You know I love to get the sheets messed up." I winked. Vic rolled his eyes and pointed at the blanket, indicating that he wanted me to pick it up.

"Boys! Breakfast is ready. Come eat so we can open presents!"

***

"Okay seriously I'm not even that bad of a child!" Mike stared down at a bag of coal in disbelief. Basically everyone in the family glared at him and started shouting all of the dumb things he's done this year. Mike picked up a little charcoal thingie and chucked it at me.

"Mike! I'm wearing white!" I gasped.

"And you're not gay?" Mike sassed.

"I actually am what the fuck?"

"Oh yeah you like Vic." His mom butted in. Thanks mama Fuentes, thanks.

"Okay that's enough of this conversation. Mike and I's present to Kellin is in my room sooo we'll be up there if you need us." Vic dragged Mike and I upstairs to his room.

I sat on the bed and watched Vic dig through his closet until he pulled out a little box.

"Here." I took the box and started opening it.

"GREENDAY TICKETS AND...a map for California? Vic? Mike? Explain?" Why the fuck would I need a map to California.

"Okay...well.. Mike and I want to run away and we're taking you with us." Vic said really quickly.

"Wait..what? Why?" I'm extremely confused.

"Well it was mainly Mike's idea." Vic said.

"Okay that doesn't answer my question."

"Well mainly because of the bullying." Mike muttered.

"I thought you guys weren't getting bullied anymore?" I asked.

"Yeah but you are." Vic said.

"You guys wanna run away..for me?" I said, astounded.

"Well I mean yeah I guess so."

"But I can't leave Tay..and my cat. Vic I can't leave my cat!" I pouted.

"Tay's welcome to come with us if she wants and so is your cat." Vic chuckled.

"So Kellin, run away with me, well us?" Vic asked. After giving it some thought I slowly nodded my head. It would be nice to finally escape the beating and the bullying and the pain.

"But wait, where are we gonna live?" I asked.

"Oh we have a rich uncle who lives in Cali who said we can live with him whenever we want." Mike shrugged. Well okay then.

"Also if you haven't noticed, the Greenday tickets are the ones for the show in California." Vic added. I looked down at the tickets and sure enough they were dated for the show in Cali.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"A week from now, so next Sunday." Mike responded.

"Wow you guys really had this planned out." I mumbled. They both nodded.

"Well I'm gonna call Tay and talk to her about this." I pulled out my phone but Vic stopped me.

"Why don't we just walk to her house? I mean it's right down the block so it won't take long." He suggested. I nodded in agreement and went to go but on my coat and shoes.

***

"Hey guys sorry the house is kinda messy." Tay huffed.

Vic and I sat down on the couch and looked around. Messy? Bitch where.

"Okay so what's the 'urgent' thing you guys need to talk to me about.

"Do you wanna run away with us?" I blurted out.

"Well that's not what I wanted to hear." Tay had a look of disappointment.

"Wait..what did you want to hear?!" Vic asked.

"Oh I though you two came to tell me you were dating but I guess not. Anyways um why are you guys running away?"

"Lots a of reasons." Vic said simply.

"Cmon Tay. Wouldn't it be nice to start fresh, to get away from the bullying, to get away from your mom?" I tried my best to convince her. There's no way I'm leaving without my girl best with me.

"I guess you're right.." she mumbled.

"Fine I'll come. When are you guys leaving?"

"Next Sunday."

"Oh good I get paid the day before that."

"So you're in?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm in."

Okay I'm sorry for the really short updates but the next chapter is going to be really long I promise .-.

Peace ✌🏼