chapter 5

this is a bit lame but please read and vote :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBALINA'S P.O.V

baby? did he actually just call me that? awwww he's soo cute!! i love him! no i don't - i hate him! i don't know anymore but i do this now - I wad dating the malfoys son!

i finished packing and ran downstairs. "thanks for letting me stay narcissa!" i gave dracos mum a quick hug and she handed me the Floo powder pot. "just chuck it down and say where you want to go!" I smiled at her and walked over to the fireplace. i was about about to drop it when Lucius called out "i just didn't want you getting hurt."

"too late - he'd never do that!"

"he has though you'll find out sooner or later!"

i marched into the fire pit with tears in my eyes. "hogwarts!!"

in a puff of smoke i landed In gyrffindor fire pit. i brushed myself off pleased no one else was here and made my way to my uncles office. "hic-lemon hic-drop" i whispered to the statue guarding the entrance sobbing and hiccuping. what did lucius mean? i decided to ask albus when i got inside!

i ran inside and almost ran into a group of people who had all turned to stare at me. " Filius, Minerva, poppy, severus, charity, rubeus, Pomona." I recited the people I saw every year. they stepped aside as they saw the tears in my eyes and I walked over to my uncle. "Abbie darling, come here!" I sat down on his lap and was surprised when he didn't wince. "light as a feather as always. now professors, would you please leave us for a while. we will resume our meeting later... now my little baby girl what's wrong?" I smiled at what he called me. It brought back memories. "draco..." I winced as I said his name "...we're going out but his dad said something and I need answers." I buried my face into his shoulder and cried.

about 5 minutes later Dumbledore took a deep breath "lets start at the beginning - with your parents. there is something you need to understand before you see this. none of it is your fault" he pulled me over to a basin and pulled out a couple of bottles with little wisps in them.