My drug, My Addiction

Nico's POV

Will...
I was warm. I didn't want to open my eyes. I felt so comfortable like this. Just like every time my mom held me close. That feeling was so powerful. Leaving her grip hurt more than you think it would. My arms wrapped around her so tight.
Not letting go
Never letting go
I don't want to let go
"Stay with me please"
Forever.
With her.
That's all I ever wanted.
That's all I ever needed.
It was my drug.
Her touch,
made all the pain go away.
I didn't have to think.
I didn't have to do anything.
It was just my drug.
All I had to do was accept it.
All I had to do was let it take over.
That's how drugs work.
And this one
Was my favorite drug.
I'd take it any day.
Till I ran out.
"don't go"
"don't leave me"
"please"
"I won't"
His voice broke the air.
I opened my eyes finally.
Will..
"I won't leave you"
Tears were leaving my eyes, creating rivers down my face.
"I promise you"
A promise. A promise between him and I. He promised me. The curiosity to know if he would keep it or not. But the tone in his voice, the way he looked at me right in the eye. That look. He meant it with all his heart. I didn't doubt him. I didn't doubt him in the least bit. He was going to keep that promise, no matter what stood in the way.
He wasn't her.
Not in the least bit.
Her black, silky hair
His blonde, soft  hair
Her brown, loving eyes
His blue, bright eyes
Will wasn't anything like her
But I felt so safe in his arms.
It was a different feeling
But they both consumed me, took me away in a land where the sun smiled at me. Where everything was so peaceful. I was at ease. Nothing matter anymore. Just this moment.  This moment was perfect.
We both just held each other tight. No words had to be said. It was just us. Us two, in the world. All sounds were droned out. The only thing we could hear was our breathing. We didn't need words to express how we felt.
Us, strangers who just met. We were connected in some way. The feeling was greater than I've ever felt. How can someone feel like this with someone they just met! I could complain all day about how wrong this was. The fact that we just met. The fact that he's a guy. The fact that they're in abandoned bathroom. The fact that I didnt even deserve this. No one has ever shown me that they cared about me. No one has ever even cared about me. The only person who did was long gone. But why was this man, a man who i hardly met, making me feel so
loved.
Did Will actually care about me? He has no reason to. He shouldn't even being caring for such a person like me. I did horrible things, i don't deserve to live. But Will, i told him everything. I told him everything and he's the one who's holding me so close. I couldn't hold back my tears. All my feelings spurred out of me. I didnt know why. Why did Will do this to me? Why out of all people did Will have to be the one to make me feel like this. What was so special about this blonde..
attractive,
kind,
caring,
lovable, guy. He was just some random guy who i just happen to bump into. Why did he have to enter my life like this. I put my face into Will's chest.
"Thank you" i muttered under my breathe.
"Thank for caring"
He didn't reply. I raise my head, wondering why i didn't get a response. My eyes immediately locked with his. His face was burning red, with the cutest expression ever. His face was so nice. I never really did get a good look at it. His eyes were a bright blue, like an endless sea. His thin pink lips curved in a slight smile. His bright red cheeks resembling roses. His face was more than nice. It was perfect. My face was nothing compared to his but i gave him the brightess smile i could muster.
⏇⏇⏇⏇⏇⏇⏇⏇⏈⏈⏈⏈⏈⏈⏈
Will's POV
His face was perfect.
His pale skin brought out his brown eyes. His eyes looked into mine, as if he was trying to find something in me. The look he gave me, it was adorable. My face was overwhelmed with a dark red. I couldn't help it, this small kid was beautiful. Do guys like this exist? Am i dreaming? Guys like him are the reason why i'm gay. Our eyes were locked together, he was staring at me with his soft eyes. I wonder if i look good? Is there something wrong with my face? Is that why he's staring. Oh god, please tell me i look okay. I was getting so flustered. Then, Nico smiled at me. I've never seen him smile before. I felt my heart race faster.
I couldn't stop myself. My face just kind of learned closer to his and..
His lips just looked.. so
My lips connected with his
And it seemed like fireworks were exploding in my stomach.