Part 1

"KANJI! TIME TO WAKE  UP! WERE GOING TO SG TODAY!!" Kehlani shouted from the doorway, "Coming!" SG is a place we all go when we wake up. There are about 199 rooms, The room I'm in is 144. Some people hide, some change rooms, some leave, and some kill themselves. Ya see, most people here are suicidal, depressed, or have anxiety.

Or some find friends or love.

Kehlani, or as we call her Lani, Is my love.

I love her with all my heart, and she loves me back.

And together we are... Happy?...

"Kanji hurry up!!!" she said interrupting my thoughts, "Okay Okay! Geez!" I replied annoyed.

We walk to our room and enter into the bright, sunlit area. There are some new people there, but i recognize my friends and walk to them, "Hoi Kanji Hoi Lani!" Kothe said gleefully. Kothe, son of Hades the god, has black hair and a gray eye, his left eye is crossed with a scar. "Hi." Kurai says to me and Lani. Kurai is very emo and rarely talks or moves, he also has amazing grammer, he has ram horns, black hair with some red dye and dark red eyes. "AYE WADDUP" Xenos said with a goofy smile on his face. Xenos had dark blue hair and one streak of white hair in the front and dark blue eyes. "Hey Lani Hey Kanji" That's Destiny, she was brown hair and dark brown eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Hi!" Lani and I reply in sync. We both blush a bit as Kothe and Kurai shout "SHIP SHIP SHIUNSGWXFSGXUYGWSMGUBSHNHM!!!" "Oh mah God" I say as I  watch them fanboy.

After getting some food and hanging out we all head home, I say bye to everyone and head back home.