Part 3

I start heading to room Autumn told me to go to. "Room 46... " I repeat to myself over and over, "46...". I see two rooms with the number 46, one says in big bold letters DO NOT ENTER! Although I am curious, I decide to listen to it, besides Autumn is waiting for me. As I enter my new SG a cat and a baby with dirty blond hair, black eyes, and a black wolf tail along with black wolf ears. Autumn runs over picking up the little girl and the cat, "Don't bug him, he's a strange- KANJI!?" she sets the baby and the cat down and hugs me "Oh my God Kanji long time no see! Everyone is excited to see you again or meet ya, lets go!" she replies as she tugs my arm, "Wait Autumn, who is this?" i say as I point to the baby, "Oh. That's Kate, she's my kid.." "Oh! Congrats! Who's the father?" "Its.. Uh.. Well.. I was.. ERM... I'll tell you later! Let's goooo!" I follow her through the crowd at the entrance to the Center Tree. The Center is the area where my group and many groups meetup, it's the center of the area. But then i realize the tree is gone,...Why??? I stare for a moment the Autumn is gone.. EVERYONE IS!!!... I look around frantically and shout for someone, or something... No response... I see another door and walk to it hoping for someone to be there. I slowly turn the handle and poke my head in.  I walk into the open space with a chill running down my spine. 3 girls and 2 dudes greet me, "We've been waiting for you to return.." I stand there in awe as they backup and I see everyone there, waiting for me. Zak Rosie Zack Autumn Gabbie Liv Red Amber Shadow Pika Blu Misha Zoe.... All of them... maybe even more...

Some of them I don't even recognize anymore...

But I Miss them.