T H R E E

"I would like that a lot"

I told jack my skype and then I went to my comfy chair, logged on skype nd waited for Jack to call me. A few seconds later I got a friend request from the user:BoSs. I accepted and then clled him. Only one beep past and I saw jacks face. Crystal blue eyes, scruffy beard, soft looking but pale skin and dark blueish green hair mixed in with his brown and speckled grey hair. Then I noticed his eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Hey don't cry jack, it its over now..." I heard him sob then said it's okay.. Its j-just she stabbed me in the back..it was so sudden" "ok lets brighten up the mood, so I know a little about pax but not the concept of it. Since its my first year of youtube I've never been to pax prime, pax east, vid-con or Indonesia." I said with hope to get his ex of his mind. "Oh yeah well pax is a place were you can meet youtubers and even make some friends there. You can also do cosplays of your favorite youtuber and characters from ,books, movies or realife" jack said with such pride and compassion towards the topic he was currently t alking about. "Oh I have two questions about pax" I said as I looked away to see what my dog was doing.

"Ok what are they?" "What do youtubers do at convention and when is pax to be honest" "well youtubers can do pannles, meat and greats and signings for fans. Oh and pax is in like a week and before you even worry I've already bought you a ticket for the plane ride since you are in Ireland so we can go together.." I noticed a slight pink tint on his cheeks. "Well I guess so but I would like to repay you for the ticket" "ok that's fine so see you in five days bye" "bye"
After of few mintutes of l ying on my bed I finally decided to start packing. I grabed my f/c suitcase witch was a desent size. I grabed a armfull of short and jeans long with some tanks,shirts and croptops. I pick some out and rolled them up to fit them in my suitecase. I relized I had less than half of the case filled so I put a pair of f/c converse and two pairs of booties with a heal. Half of it was filled. Great, I thought. So I got a little makeup case and put some of my makeup in it. I closed my suitcase and grabed a laptop case and put my grey charging stick, laptop, my headphones, little 'wallet' for my phone and all my chargers. Now all I have to do is wait.