Asshat

I strolled up to the Alphas front door. My face and body covered in scratches, teeth marks and blood but not my own.

I kicked down the door.

"Alpha!" I yelled

Kaelan came up the stairs with his little boy band right behind. Smirks on their faces which is surprising considering I just severely injured and killed members of his pack.

"Where are they?" I pointed my gun at his head

"So you got my message"

"I'm not going to ask again" I said removing the the safety. "Where are they!"

All three of them raised their hands in surrender.

"Princess it didn't have to be this way, I told you you're mine and you tried to escape-"

"I didn't try, I did and my question still hasn't been answered"

"You know you can't hurt me due to the mate bond"

"I don't have to" I shot Cade in the knee he yelped in pain and the silver pierced his skin.

"You bitch" Xander yelled tending to Cade

"Now do you understand, Where the fuck is my brother and Mason"

The Alphas eye turned black as coal, he stared at Cade on the floor in pain. He charged at me, pinning me to the wall by my neck.

"I think you've forgotten your place."
I attempted to peel his finger off my neck as I struggled for air. He began to drag me downstairs.

The walls began to darken and was covered in mildew and the smell of death became so over powering. He threw me into a cell, I turned and stared at him.

I wiped the blood I choked up off my mouth with my sleeve.

"So is this how you treat all you're women visitors, if I so I can see why you're single" I smirked as I caught my breath.

"Annie" I heard a broken voice say from behind me

I turned to see the boys covered in their own blood. Lukas was knocked out on the ground with a huge bruise on the side of his face. Mason sat beside him not looking any better.

"Mason" he ran towards me and hugged me

"I was so worried about you thank god you're okay" he gushed

"Worried about me? How do you think I felt coming home to the house looking like a complete shit show, plus the note written on the wall in blood. "

"Yeah they banged up Lukas pretty bad once they figured out he was you're brother"

"That was Luke's blood" I whispered "THAT WAS LUKAS' BLOOD!" I yelled at the alpha through the bars

Mason dragged me away from him, and hugged me trying to calm me down but all I could do was stare at the alpha.

"Ann Annie look at me" I turned my attention to Mason "We are going to figure this out okay" he said kissing my head.

"Get your filthy hands off her, she's mine" The alpha yelled unlocking the cell door storming towards us. Mason quickly let go of me, making me miss his warmth.

"Do you get it now princess, I'm in charge here and if you want to keep your friends safe you are going to do what I say otherwise trust me my men will have no problem killing such high profile hunters" he said as he stabbed me in the arm and injected me with something.

"Annie" Mason yelled that's all I heard before I passed out.
___________________________

I awoke in the same position I was in the last time handcuffed to this assholes bed. I sat up my head throbbing in pain.

"Finally you're awake" The alpha said sitting in his chair

"You wouldn't have to wait, if you didn't knock me out again"

"Well I don't have a lot of time I have things to do, Cade is now your personal bodyguard and will be with you at all times. "

"And why would I need protection from your pack or are you protecting your pack from me?" I smirked looking at a terribly irritated alpha.

"You will not harm or kill anymore of my pack members. " he calm closer staring into my eyes

Our proximity caused my breaths to become deeper as much as I hated this animal, he was incredibly attractive.

"And why would I do that?"

He leaned further in his breath fanning over my neck

"Because if so much as see you try I'll kill your brother and your little boyfriend in their cell" he whispered into my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine. He moved back away from me I could feel my body wanting less space between us. "Got it princess "
He walked out of the room and slammed the door snapping me out of my daze.

How could I just sit there silent as he threatens me, I never allow anyone to speak to me like that. I need to get my act together I'm Annika-Mae he should be feeling lost for words not me. I attempted to run my hand through my hair, remembering the handcuffs. I began to tug at the metal, it pressed into my skin causing bleeding, I kept on trying to squeeze my hands out as my blood dropped onto the floor.

"I can let you out of those if you want" Cade stood at the door, clearly putting his weight on his uninjured leg.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because it's impossible to get out of this house until Alpha comes back."

"I'm a hunter impossible is what I do"