Shopping

RINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRIIINNNGGGGGRRII-

"Stupid ass alarm clock"i said to myself. Today was the day I would have to go shopping with Cameron and Jazz. Joy. if there is one thing I hate its shopping. I mean who just walks around a mall for 3 hours buying clothes??

I got up from my bed and got into the shower. after I got out i blow dried my red hair and put on light makeup. After that I went to my closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear my black sheer shirt with rips in the back with some skinny jeans and my black vans. After that I went downstairs.

I was greeted by not only my dad but jazz and Cameron. When they noticed my presence, Cameron turned around so fast I thought he was gonna be whiplashed. we made eye contact for about 3 seconds before I looked away awkwardly.

"Hello Cory! How are you dear?" asked jazz

"I'm good how are you?"

"Great!"

After saying our goodbyes to my dad, we made our way to jazz's car. It was a nice car but I don't know what kind it was. Before I could think of anything else, I was picked up and put over a shoulder while walking into the mall. I shrieked suprised. I looked down to see it was cameron.

"You know, I can walk. I have to working legs Cameron."

He just looked at me and smirked before putting me down.

"Ok im gonna take some things to my work which is a hour away, you two stay here and don't get into any trouble... Cameron mainly you don't do it."

And with that she left.

"Well I'm gonna go look around for girls soooo have fun shopping."

Well now I'm all by myself.

A HOUR LATER

You know, now I know why I don't shop.... It's too FUCKING ANNOYING!!! So many bimbos in stores"do I look fat in this"" oh my gosh!!! look at that skirt""did you see his ass" so freakin annoying.

I was looking for Cameron because I couldn't take this anymore. I will admit I like him just a little bit.But I know he doesn't feel the same about me. And I know for a fact he is a player. by the way he walks,talks,and that kinda shit.

I was walking around trying to find the only other person I know around town when I bumped into freakin iron man.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. You look new in town."

"Yeah well I am new in town and the kid that was supposed to show me around left." I finally looked up to see iron mans face, and can I just say... DAYUMMMMM HE BE SEXY!! he had black hair with electric blue eyes.

"That sucks, my names Bradley." iron ma- or bradley said to me.

"I'm Cory, its nice to meet you but I have to go meet up with someone right now."

"Oh ok, here's my number incase u ever, ya know, wanna hang out maybe ." he asked looking worried while handing me a piece of paper.

"That would be great. bye iron ma- Bradley." I said smiling at him. i continued my search for Cameron and found him 5 minutes later sucking some girl with a way to short skirt and way to tight shirts face off. gross. I cleared my throught ,feeling slightly slightly jelious, before Cameron's eyes turned to me. they flashed with regret.

"Who's this whore, babe?" The cake face said.

"She's not a whore got it." Cameron said getting angry. why the fuck is he mad?

"Can we go Cameron?"

"Yeah"

"What the hell babe!!! how could you leave me for this bimbo?! she's now even pretty!!!" she screamed at us.

I couldn't take it anymore. my eyes started to tear up. I think Cameron noticed because he turned around and started to scream at the girl. I didn't listen because iron man decided to run into me, again.

"Hey.. whats wrong??" he said enfolding me in a hug. I didn't answer and that's when Cameron came back. he looked pissed but he looked even more pissed when he saw bradley hugging me.

"What the ell are YOU doing here." Cameron asked.

"Hugging Cory" he said in a 'duh' tone

"Yeah well Cory's gonna be mine so back off."

"I don't belong to anybody so stop acting like you are both my boyfriends and we have to leave Cameron." I said he just nodded his head. We went and found his moms care and left.

~~~~~~~ ok so I know I suck at this but it's my first book so please no hate. thanks my IG is madyson_crites and my kik is bluezebra103. stay feirce sexyssss lol ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~mady~~~~