Girlfriend??? Corys pov

CORYS P.O.V

"Well in that case Cory winters,will you be my girlfriend?" Cameron asked

"I-I-I, no Cameron."

"Why not!" he asked clearly pissed

"I just can't do this again" I reply running away from him. ignoring him calling my name.

Suddenly a hand grabs my arm and I am turned around to face Cameron.

"I would never hurt you,cory."

I searched his face and indeed he was being truthful. i wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips on his. he responded almost immediately licking my bottom lip for entrance and I denied. We pulled back.

"I know." I reply smiling at him.

"So is that a yes?" he asks

"Yes."

And with that we went home.

CAMERONS P.O.V.

3 WEEKS LATER

My life is going perfect. Perfect girlfriend. speaking of her, where is she. I started walking out of my door when I heard the Pixar pounder, Morgan.

"Hey baby." she said biting her lip... eww

"Look, if you could just move and leave my house, it would be great."

"But I miss you,baby." she says

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. I couldn't help but wrap my hands around her waist to pull her off.

"LIAR!!!! I HATE YOU!!! FUCK YOU CAMERON!"

Oh shit

The one and only Cory was standing in her yard looking sexy as hell with her red hair down and a camp crop top with high waisted shorts and black vans.

"Cory! Let me explain!!" I say pushing the future kardashian off of me.

"Explain what! that you lied about never hurting me! I was so stupid to actually like you! Your the same type of guy he was!! You never give a damn." suddenly I felt a sting on my cheek. she slapped me, hard.

"Wait Cory." i say but she was already inside her house.

3 HOURS LATER

I finally stop being such a coward and walk over to her house.

I knock on the door only to have it opened by a boy that looked about my age.

"Who are you?" I ask bitterly

"Zack, Cory's cousin. And you are?"

"Cameron"

"Oh yeah I heard about you. Don't tell Cory I did this but-" he punched me in the face.

"Z-zach whos t-their?" I heard Cory's voice as if she was crying.

I look in the doorway to see her year stained face.

Its time to get her back.

-------- I know this chapter sucks but idk what to write about.Stay sexyyy----

-mady-