Cold Hearted (Christmas special)Tamaki Suoh

(Your POV)

Walking to school was a complete nightmare, people kept saying 'happy holidays' and 'merry Christmas ' to me and to be honest I hate this time of year it's just a fad made up by some creepy asshole who wants to make some money. Anyway I finally made it to school....."oh no...", there were decorations everywhere!
I glumly walk in wanting no one to talk to me right now.
"Merry Christmas!"
"Happy Holidays!"
And so on and so on..."I wanna kill myself right now, does anyone realize how stupid this is.." Did I forget to mention that I'm a bitch and hate everything, well if I did you know now, plus the school I go to is for rich assholes who have way too much money.......aka Ouran Academy.....Anyway back to the story...
As I open my locker a letter falls out, "Hmm, strange I don't recall having friends at this god forsaken school..." I open the letter it says...

"Hello princess, I formally invite you to a Christmas party I am having this evening, I do hope you will join me, please meet me at music room three after class. I can't wait to see you.
Yours Truly,
Secret admirer

As I finish reading it I say a little too loud "Who the hell?!", some people gasped at my profanity, others snickered and stared but I brush them off. I thought about my options and decided to go just to see who it is and tell them I'm not interested in parties and that I just wanna go home. As I was heading to class I kept thinking about who this secret admirer could be, I thought about it but nothing made sense so I just forgot about it for now and continued with my day.
            Time Skip:)
It was the end of classes for the day and I was dreading what I was about to do, but I already made up my mind and told myself to just go ahead and try it. As I was walking to where I thought the room was people kept giving gifts and things to each other and wishing them a good holiday,"Ugh why, this is so dumb....". I finally made it to the supposed music room three, I opened the doors and what greeted me pissed me off. Rose petals everywhere, and in the middle of it all stood seven boys, who I guess could be considered good looking, but besides that I knew what this was...The Host club...One of them came over to me and started talking
"Hello miss, I'm Kyoya Ootori what brings you to the host club?"
I say "Um I got a letter saying to meet someone here, but by the looks of it this was a mistake..." as I finish I start to walk out but suddenly I here someone say "WAIT MISS (Y/N)!" I turn around and a blonde boy I've seen in my class comes running towards me, then it hits me this is Tamaki Suoh king of the host club...(how do I know this, simple, girls can't shut up)
"Miss (Y/N) I didn't think you would come!"
"Wait you mean YOU sent this letter?!" I was baffled, why would someone like him have interest in me?
"Yes of course! I thought it would be wonderful if you would come to the party with me, we would dance and-" he started daydreaming while talking out loud.
I blushed for the first time in a long time, but I came back to my senses, I interrupted him
"Look I don't know what your going on about but I'll tell you this now, I don't want anything to do with this dreaded holiday and you should look for somebody else to go to the party with"
He stopped looked at me and said
"Huh? How could you hate Christmas? It's a time of giving and-" he went off again..
I interrupted again, I was irritated now,
"Will ya shut it! I don't like Christmas because I remember things I don't want to remember !"
I was too loud and everyone was staring, Tamaki looked startled, I ran out of there and didn't want to look back.
I heard running behind me "WAIT!" I ran faster but I soon tripped on this stupid dress that was our uniform and soon
I was on the ground. "Son of a bitch!" I cursed, "Oh no are you ok!?" It was Tamaki. "I'm fine, just leave me alone...."
" I'm sorry but I can't do that, I think I know the reason you hate the holidays, and I just want you to know...you're not alone, if you give me the chance, I'll be there for you whenever you feel sad and I'll always care for you even if you don't.."
My heart was racing, how could he possibly know what happened? Oh right Kyoya, he knows everything...but I cant help but blush and feel safe next to Tamaki, maybe just maybe I should give him a chance, I get up and say
"You know I am tired of being alone, but it takes me awhile to warm up to new people, c-can we start as friends and maybe see what it leads too....."
Tamaki looked at me and smiled like a child on Christmas morning(hehe) "Y-yes of course ! So will you go to the party with me, as friends?

"Yea that sounds nice"

Fin

Author notes
So moral of the story you hate Christmas cause your parents were killed in a car wreck (you were taken in by your rich aunt who is never home) and Tamaki comes along wanting to fix your loneliness (he's also madly in love with u...huhuhu:) so you except his kindness but want to take it slow and soon it will turn into more.
Thx for reading !!!