First Time, First Ooouu

Tiffany's POV

I walked back up to the door leaning my head onto the door listening in. I heard Hailey tell Alice how to pose, and waited another minute before going in. I turned the camera on, and made sure the volume was all the way down so she wouldn't hear me recording her. After about another five minutes I creeped into the bedroom camera rolling. I quietly looked over at Hailey signaling her that I was moving in closer. For Alice being a virgin, she kept herself pretty groomed. I'm honestly shocked. I was expecting a bush down there. I watched her fingers feel around for the right spot through the camera, getting a little bit hot myself. I mean I won't lie, I've been rather ready to pounce since we started playing this nights risqué truth or dare. Hailey made the apps truths and dares herself, making it to where Alice got hit with a harder dare each round, and me and her only getting the easy stuff. We wondered how long it would take Alice to quit on us.

I took my eyes off the cam and onto Alice herself, I saw the light reflecting on the honey that was starting too ooze from her honeypot. I watched her fingers dance along the lips of her pussy, and started nibbling on my lower lip. She was definitely a virgin. You could see how tight her little lips were. I looked over at Hailey she smiled at me as if she was reading my mind. See, Hailey and I, were in a open relationship, but no one really knew. Not my wish, but what can I do, whatever Hailey wants Hailey gets. Hopefully Alice learns that pretty quickly. Hailey pulls her phone out and snaps a few pictures while Alice is wrapped up in herself. Her moans were filling the room. After about 10 minutes I looked back over at Hailey as if it to mentally tell her that this was going to take all night.

I turned the camera off, I think I got more then what I needed. I went over to Hailey and showed her. I whispered into her ear softly, "Should we help her finish?" Hailey rolled her eyes at me, "Why don't you go sit on her damn face you fucking softie. Go ahead. Soon she won't be getting off when she wants anyway after tonight so why not. Show her what she CAN get. " she starts laughing. I got down onto the floor crawling over to Alice, knowing that Hailey's eyes were on my ass. I settled myself in between Alice's legs, she froze unsure of what was going on. I then moved her hands away from her pussy, and replaced them with my tongue. I circled my tongue inside of her honey pot, making sure not to miss a thing. I raised my hands up onto her waist holding her still. Flicking my tongue on her clit, I lowered my own hand down to her pussy, sliding two of my fingers in, I feel around a bit for her g spot, watching her chest move up and down rapidly. Her moans sounding like a orchestra in my head. Finding her spot, I pulsated my fingers inside of her, causing her to scream. I kept my fingers going as she came causing her to squirt out across the floor. I stood up and made my way to Hailey leaving Alice to recollect herself as she sat there panting.

Hailey took my fingers into her mouth sucking them clean while looking up into my eyes. I swear this woman knows how to drive me crazy. Alice sat up and covered her face with her hands. "I.... I can't believe that just happened... did I .... Did I pee on you???"

I broke out laughing, as well as Hailey. "Oh Alice, you didn't pee on Tiffany. Tiffany just knows how to make a girl squirt."

Alice blushed again "Squirt?"

I went over and hugged Alice tightly "All's good. Lets just go to bed. Tomorrows going to be a hell of a day. and your going to need your rest Alice."

She just looked at me confused, but I wasn't going to let her know about tomorrows plans. All I know is it's a good thing her parents won't be home.