Chapter 11

*Zane's P.O.V.*
-two years later-
Archer wasn't home. She was out doing whatever girls do when they were out. "Hey Aph. I need a favor from you. Okay I need you to like just come over here", I say. Aph sighs and she is over here in ten minutes. "Okay Aph. Today is the day. I mean I am going to ask her today. I am too nervous", I say. "Awe Zane! You change so much. I never thought you would ask a girl to marry you", Aph says. "Me neither. Okay I just need you to perfect the last part of it. I'm suppose to take Archer to a lake. I'll text you in it. And I need you to have just to make sure no one is there. I just want it to be me and Archer along", I say. "Alright I can do that. When do you need it cleared", Aph asked? "Around 8:00". Aphmau nodded and then left. I tried to take deep breaths. Archer came in. She was looked flush and she stormed though the house. Archer locked the bathroom door and stayed in there. "Babe, hey you alright", I asked? "Leave me alone", Archer said firmly. Her voice sounded like steel. "Hey come on out. What was it", I asked? "It's nothing. It's just drama though my stupid family", Archer said coming out. She still seemed flush. I pecked her lips. Archer gave me a tight smile. "Come on. You can forget them. We will just have fun you and me", I say. Archer gives me a real smile this time.
*archer's P.O.V.*
I let Zane lead me out the house. "Zane it's too hot for this! I want to go back home", I whine. "No. The sun is not ruining our perfect night out", he says. We get into his car and he drives out of town. "Where are we going", I asked? "Somewhere", he says. I take out my phone and turn on my music. I turn my volume up loud and look outside. By the time we reach this spot it's dark and cold. I breathe in the fresh air. "Come on", Zane says. He leads me to a pinic that's lit up with candles. "Zane this is perfect", I say. "This is just part of our night. I have one more thing to show you after dinner", he says. Zane made a great dinner. He even put in chocolate in it. The moon is shining down on us after dinner. Zane and I walk towards a pond where the moon is reflected. "Okay now I need you to close your eyes", Zane says. "Okay", I say hesitantly. I closed my eyes and let Zane lead me to a spot. "Okay watch your step. Now open your eyes", Zane says softly. I open my eyes to see that we are standing in a flaming heart. Then Zane gets on one knee and takes out a box. "I known you for only a short time. But in that time you brought me happiness and love no one else could bring me. You are my life and I can't imagine loosing you. You were there for good times and bad and all around. I want to make you really mine. So would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me", Zane asked? I nodd my head having no words to say. Zane gets up and slips the ring on my finger. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his. Zane pulls me close and I lay my head on his chest. I feel a bubbly warm spot in my chest. And I don't want it to go away.