LOVE LOVE LUUUUUUUUV

Nash's P.O.V.
Hi, my name is Nash and I've been going to this boring Fairytail school. My dad and mom makes me go and I hate it, my sister though well she loves it. I have the same old boring life right? Well today I saw this -ahem- boy, he had soft beautiful red locks and sparkling brown eyes the color of brown leafs at fall, and those Muscles mmmmm.

I mean whatever there ok, One day in Combat  class we got assigned partners, now I could it was the worst day possible or the most greatest day of my life!! My partner was Reiki my crush!!! And this is permanent for the rest of my life or until I retire, but I get to fight with him by my side!!! But what if I get lost in his eyes and then get injured very bad or worst die!!!! Oh Natsu God help me (it's a thing in my, everyone will worship him)

Reiki P.O.V.
When the teacher called my name with Nash's I was so excited, he is so adorable around me. Like one time he asked for one of my pencils and he was blushing!!!! He was so adorable, this is my chance to get to know him!!! Hi! I'm Reiki, I said with a warm smile. Oh um hi I'm uh Nash,he said blushing. I just wanted to make him mine forever!

The teacher gave everyone their clothes,and when me and Nash got are clothes we walked to the Little boys bathroom (yes I went there) then we both came out and he was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. I stared him for a few minutes and the he started to blush then he looked away. Then I just realized I was acting like a stalker so then I just  walked out of the bathroom and he was right behind me. When we got out of the bathroom we were dismissed to go to are bedrooms, I wonder who I'm bunking with??

Nash's P.O.V.

I walked in the room I was assigned and there was only one bed that looked like it was made for two! I hope it's not a girl, I kind of want Reiki to be my roommate, then I started to blush a bright red. Then I heard the door open and I looked behind me and saw Reiki, I was so happy and then I started to blush in front of him! "Hey Nash what are you doing in my room?",he asked. I'm kind of rooming with you....

Sorry that it was so short guys I'll make the next chapter longer, UNITATO OUT!!! or just TATO whatever BAI!!!!!