Rin and Rosemary!?

Reiki's P.O.V.

I woke up and got dressed and ate breakfast than I went into Nash's room (AKA our room, but we decided we would switch off  which we didn't last night!!) and saw his laptop was still on so I grabbed it and saw Levi and Eren making out..... Then I turned it of and set it down on the nightstand.

Nash get up, I said. No....., he responded. So I got on the bed and threatened him I would punish (punish~) him tonight sense I didn't get the bed last night which I will for two nights sense he did. Then he got straight up after when I said that and he went into the bathroom and took a shower, took forever to blow dry his hair opposite from his dad, and got change, then ate breakfast.

Sorry about that, looks like we slept in, he said. Yup, I responded. Let's go, I say with a "positive" attitude. Ok, he says back. We head out the door and Nova grabbed my hand and pulled me where we were on the other side of the dorm. She pins me against the wall and starts to makeout with me. I stop her and tell her to get off me. She gets angry and storms off.  (heh "storms" off)

I go back to where Nash is and see him on his phone, he looks like he's texting someone. I start to grin evilly like the grinch and decide to sneak up behind him to scare the living hell out of him. So I walk slowly behind him and breathe on his smooth shinny neck. Then my hands go to his waist line and pierce into the sides of his body. He then jumps into my arms and shrieks like a little girl. He looks up at me and I give him a toothy smile. I hate you Reiki. No you love me. I respond back. Which makes him blush a bright red. Then he punches me for scaring him. Can I be let down now, he asks. Only for a price. I say evilly. What?, he asks. You have to kiss me. Which makes him blush as red as a rose. Then we both lean in for a kiss and then they touched lips, a beautiful sensation. N-now can I-I be let down n-now?, he asked stuttering. Nope! I say and start walking with him in my arms. But you sa-, he starts but gets interrupted by the phone dinging. He grabs it and looks at the text. I ask " Who is it? " Um no one,but I know it's not no one. So I grab his phone and read the text and see it's Luna and I see she says "YOU LIKE REIKI FERNANDEZ!!!!!!!????????"

Nash's P.O.V.

I hear my phone go off and read it say Luna then read the text she sent him. "YOU LIKE REIKI FERNANDEZ!!!!????" And then Reiki takes my phone and reads the text, now I know I'm dead. He then starts to blush which was cute btw. Then I start to blush so then I get out of his grip and start to run away.

I turn a corner and see again another couple making out again but wait?! It's RIN AND ROSEMARY!!!!!???? Why just why world?! I turn back and bump into Reiki then we both stare deep (deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep etc.) into each other's eyes then I start to blush. He then gets up and lends me hand and I take it. Look Nash let's just go to school and talk about this when we get back to our dorm k? He asked. I nod my head and we head to school.

-Tim skip to end of day- ( yes I know time is spelled wrong get over i)

Still Nash's P.O.V.

We go back to the dorm and enter it. We set are things down and sit on the couch together.(couch potatoes) So Nash you like me?, Reiki asks out of the blue. Um well no I mean yes, maybee? Ok? But really Nash I'm serious, he says looking serious. Ok fine I do like you. But you probably don't like like me back.

Nash...

Ha! Cliff Hanger!!! Ok guys sorry this is a short chapter but I'm tired and it's 11:30 at night and I got things to do and places to be so see ya, till' next time, NARRATATOR OUT!