Chapter 1: Fan Meet

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Honestly today I feel like I should stay in bed I don't feel to well but I should be fine. I must have over done it at dance practice with the girls.

O I'm sorry how rude of me, I never introduced myself how impolite, I'm y/n I'm 20 years old, I'm y/h (your height),I have long churlish y/h/c(your hair color) hair, my favorite dance is to y/f/bts dance, and I'm a famous dancer on YouTube, I do dance covers for many Kpop bands but manly bts.

Lately me and my group g/n, have been working on just one day it's a really simple and easy dance soon we plan on making a fmv for it.

I sat up in my bed and unlocked my phone. 'Hm December 24 2016' I thought. Hold up.

no no no

I'm going to be late for the fan meet if I don't hurry.

(A/n I know it's already 2017 but I want it to be before Christmas and you never know if the boys are going to make a new album so ya bye!!)

I jumped up out of my bed and ran to my closet I searched through all my dresses finding two of my favorite ones.
(Pick the one you want to wear)
Choice 1

 (Pick the one you want to wear) Choice 1

Choice 2

I decided on  (enter dress) I love this dress it fits my form perfectly and looks amazing

I decided on (enter dress) I love this dress it fits my form perfectly and looks amazing. I started rushing around my small apartment brushing my teeth, hair, and put on my knee high black converse I finally found my self ready to go to the fan meet.

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door to my favorite and amazing black pick up truck I've had since I was 16 years old.

Jumping in and starting the engine my truck roared to life. The best part about having a truck is when you move its ten times easier then having a small car.
I drove the ten minuets it takes to get from my apartment to the fan meet place blasting blood sweat and tears and dope sadly that's all I had time to listen to before I got to the place.

I opened my car doors and walked my way into the building, my black converse make this outfit ten times better.

I opened the door to an area I wasn't familiar with but I found it sweet they set up a little area for the army's to wait in until we can go into the room.

I walked around the unfamiliar room looking at all the decorations.

"Do you like it?" A voice asks   He didn't sound like he spoke much English
"Yes it's really pretty" I reply and turn around
"Ummm...... Do you know time?" He asks. He didn't look like any of the members so I instantly knew he was a crew worker
"It's 8:00" I say
"Thank you" he says and starts to walk away.

Slowly I turned back around and admired all the art work in the room.

"Do..... You........like.....art?" A male voice said

"Ne, I love art but I suck at it" I reply turning around "how about you?"

"I.....I.....I....." Jungkook said

"It's okay Jungkook I know your shy, and good luck being in front of everyone don't forget to have fun ok" I say knowing how nervous he is being around a girl.

Jungkook nodded and turned around the smile on his face lit up the whole room. I know I know your thinking 'you have a thing for Jungkook!' But I don't I see them all as the same thing really sweet and talented boys.

"Excuse me have you seen Jeon Jungkook?" A male who has really good English Vocab. asks meaning it was Rap monster

"Jungkookie walked that way" I say and turn around on my heel.

"Wait your not fangirling?" He asks

"There's no need to fangirl I'm not that type in fact I kindof find girls who squeal very annoying" I say

"Well I got to go get Jungkook hope you have a great time at the fan meet hope to see you again bye!" Rap monster said while running in the direction I told him to go.

Shortly after we were finally able to make our way into the room. I chose my seat in the middle of the room hoping Rap Monster or Jungkook wouldn't notice my appearance as easy as they could. Still somehow as soon as they walked onto the stage Rap Monster found me. But how?
After a panel of the boys talking we were able to line up to meet them of course since I have such bad luck I was the last person in line which meant I will have really sore feet and legs. Let's hope that this actually turns out well.

J-Hope's POV
As we sat down while fans passed I couldn't help but notice the girl at the back of the line her dress looked really pretty. I was place by Suga and Jin. Suga was on my right and next to him was V. The order went like this: V, Suga, Me, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, then rap monster.
I leaned over and whispered into Suga's ear. "Do you see the girl at the back of the line?" I ask
"Ya why?" Suga whispers back
"Why is she the last person I feel bad"
"Don't feel bad she is able to talk to you longer now"
What does he mean by that I would love to talk to all the army longer but that would take to long will I be able to talk to her longer.

After a hour or so it was finically her turn she looked really happy to be here Rap Monster also looked really happy that he was here. She was talking to v when rap monster got up and asked her a question into the mic.
"What's your name?"
"I'm Y/n"
He walked over and whispered something in her ear. Y/n nodded and moved over to Suga. Y/n started laughing I swear it sounded like the cutest thing I'll ever here. Finally she made it to me.
"Hello I'm your hope I'm your Angel jhope" I said
She started to laugh.
"Hi jhope how is your day"
"It's been really fun U?"
"It's okay I guess standing all day is not what I had in mind but hey what do I care."
She scooted over to Jin and literally said this to him 'Hi mama Jin' how cute. After she made it to rap monster we all stood up rap monster grabbed Y/n hand and we ran to the back where we had to change an get ready to tour around town.
I hope that Y/N gets to hang out with is that would be so cool.

A/N you have no idea how hard it is to have to type while riding a bus anyways hope you enjoyed chapter 1 like comment vote see you in Chappy 2