Chapter 12

Previously on She's My Miss Right (jk's pov)

ah y/n don't worry you have seven men protecting you. possibly 14 tomorrow

and with that last thought i let the darkness that i can hardly see take over. 

jungkooks Pov

"Y/n!!!!!" I Scream, where'd she go "Y/n-ah", please be safe. I kept running searching for her. The hyungs, I have to tell them Y/n is missing again. Why'd she leave us again. Why is she running away again. What happened, did someone hurt her feelings? what's happening. 

I kept running, in front of me was another person running their  hair was flying behind them as they kept running, wait thats Y/n I have to keep following her. She sped up and started to head towards a cliff she didn't slow down or look back, was she even thinking. where is she going. i kept following. and just like that she ran off the cliff "Y/N-AH" I screamed tears flying down my face, 

"Y/N-AH' i screamed shooting up in my bed. "Jungkook, Are you ok? Why are you seating so bad? what happened?" i didn't answer her. she was putting her hand on my forehead. i can't lose her. i just grabbed onto her and didn't let go, i felt better having her in my arms. i won't let her go. "Jungkook-ah" she says hugging me back "did you have a nightmare?" she asks "again" 

again what does she mean by again? 

-flashback-

"don't do it y/n don't jump"  y/n was standing on the rooftops edge and looked at me "Im sorry jungkook but I have nothing to live for" she said and leaned forward falling from the 10 story building. "Y/N-AH" i screamed and fell to my knees" 

"Y/N-AH" i screamed shooting up in my bed "Jungkook what happened, im here shhhh, dont cry im right by you" Y/n says while coming towards me. we were only 8 at the time. "Y/n" i let a sigh of relief out and held onto her like she was about to leave me forever. 

-end of flashback- 

all I could do was nod. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck and pulled her onto my lap like I did when we were 8 and I had a nightmare about her dying as well. y/n rubbed my back and told me it was just a dream and that none of it will come true.  

after sitting like that for about 2 hours y/n suggested that we went to get some food to eat before jin hyung puts it all away. i threw y/n one of my old shirts that has the word SUPREME written on it. 

"you still have this" she says smiling at the old shirt. "it looks brand new" 

"V Hyung is amazing at laundry especially that shirt he cleans it by hand after i wear it" 

"Why??" 

"because he knows you bought it for me before you left" 

she took off her old shirt revealing her black undershirt, typical Y/n always wearing black over black, and threw on the old shirt. 

after changing we made our way down the stairs and found the others laying around. 

"good morning" Y/n says 

"good morning the boys respond 

Im guessing jin hyung already explained. 

"if your wondering why they aren't asking questions it cause they already know what happened. also i contacted PD-Nim and he said Y/n's stuff will be here at noon"