Limits and Rules

Each little or sub has different limits. It's very important to discuss limits and what everyone feels comfortable with.
There are sexual and non-sexual limits that are important to any relationship, especially in this community.

Let's start with Non-sexual!

Non-sexual limits can be anything that would not be used in a sex scene or determined as sexual by both partners.

Some Non-sexual things like collaring to restriction of eye contact to kneeling. They can be anything. Even what you want to eat can be a limit.

Anything that you feel comfortable with or not needs to be discussed, no matter how big or small.

Now to the sexual.

Sexual limits I feel like are more important. And need to be discussed drastically and checked up on every once in a while.

For instance, you as a sub are not comfortable with hair pulling and your Dom pulls your hair. You both have not communicated what you are comfortable with. Therefore you are hurt and they are completely unaware.

That's why I'm stressing the point that communication is key.

Now onto my second part.

Rules 😭

My Dom has given me rules and they stressed the importance of me following them. They were given to me for my safety and so they have a better understanding what I'm doing and arent as worried.

For us Subs, it's important that we follow the rules given. They are to protect and are a way of our Dom's showing that they care.
And not all Dom's give rules. My daddy didn't want to give them to me but I feel more secure with rules since my daddy isn't here with me.

For Dom's, you all should be comfortable with giving us rules if you expect your sub to be a shining example of you. But your little will commonly act up and not follow all your rules. Its common .

I hopped I helped someone 💕

Anything else I should talk about