chapter o1 ||

daebyun was in the convenience store as usual, working her ass off to pay for the rent of the apartment she was staying in with her best friend

"what a usual boring day." she sighed heavily, as she stared at the ceiling. for a moment, the ceiling seemed aboslutely fascinating to her.

"ceilings are white, poops are brown, why is my life so hard, i wish someone hot will appear—"

the ringing of the bell snapped daebyun out of her trance, signalling a new customer. she quickly regained her posture and plastered a forced smile on her face.

"welcome to cheerseu!"

in came a hot vampire and a werewolf, with their chest upright and they were walking in like they were on a red carpet. daebyun was lowkey drooling, because like, who the hell would not?

daebyun thought to herself, 'oh wow i would 10/10 let the vampire succ me and werewolf tear open my body' but she quickly shook her head at her thoughts.

the duo ignored her and walked to the aisles instead. daebyun rolled her eyes, mumbling profanities under her breath.

"yeah, who cares. they're not that hot anyways, " she scoffed, but she thought to herself again, 'the vampire look like he would give a good succ though'.

in an instant, the vampire and werewolf were in right in front of her, ready to pay the items they took.

"it will be worth half a cup of rice," she narrated, emotionless. the vampire scooped a cup of rice from his pocket and poured it into the container in front of daebyun.

daebyun then placed the items into the plastic bag, and handed it to the vampire. before going off, the vampire sent her a wink and she actually winked back while licking her lips.

looking at the time, she realised it was time for her to get off work. tiptoeing, she reached the cctv and wrapped a sheet of aluminum foil around the camera.

"found it!" she exclaimed, placing the packets of bubblegum inside her pocket. this was the nth time she had stolen packets of bubblegum but she still hasn't been caught, what a surprise.

---

"taehyung, taehyung, taehyung!" she screamed, as she entered the shop. her best friend was squatting in one corner, patting one of the puppies he owned in the shop.

"daebyun, daebyun, daebyun!" he yelled back as he stood up. daebyun opened her arms widely and taehyung ran into her arms, hugging her tightly before releasing the hug.

"how was work?" taehyung questioned as the dog he patted just now came running to him, and licked his whole face. daebyun popped a piece of bubblegum into her mouth and shrugged nonchalantly. both of them sat on the ground with the dog on taehyung's lap.

chewing the bubblegum, she told him literally everything that happened in during her work, inclusive of how she was being a bad flirt.

and then she blew the bubblegum, till the bubble popped right on her face.