chapter o4 /\

bold : wi-fi password
italic : gaseom
bold + italic : bribery
underlined : life as a side character au
underlined + italic : protect
underlined + bold : snapchat
underlined + bold + italic : math
CAPS BOLD : THE PARKS
CAPS ITALIC : FISH
CAPS ITALIC + BOLD : THE BANGTAN PLANTS
CAPS UNDERLINED : INTERVIEW
CAPS UNDERLINED + ITALIC : FAKERS
CAPS UNDERLINED + BOLD : TOILET FAIRY KIM SEOKJIN
CAPS UNDERLINED + BOLD + ITALIC : PRETTY
normal : home

"no what's an egg?? who are ya'll and why are all of you in my house?" YEON JOO shot out two questions at the same time and the others looked pretty darn confused as well.

"who the fuck are you?" yoongi asked, confused. he swore to god moments ago he was in his house telling yoonhyun to write fanfictions about them.

"wait who the fuck are you?" YOONGI the cactus questioned back. he was on the verge of shooting out because like, everyone here annoys him and the fact that there are like 193883 characters here doesn't help at all.

"do plants have dicks??" eun rae, the girl from snapchat if ya'll remember, shot out another question. is this going to be a question and answer session?

"add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and i'll multiply—" now, here's the infamous line from math.

"jeon jungkook, i swear—"

"you swear that you will be married to me."

damn son, smooth like a snake.

"did someone called me??? i was in the process of giving birth to another golden poop—" JUNGKOOK the bamboo cut in, out of nowhere.

"um why are you a bamboo? by the way im jungcock!! y'all might know me as trijeon too!"

"hey.." JUNGKOOK whispered, "is JIMIN here? because i really dont want to see his arrogant face. "

"how does he look like?"

"he has a round face, kind of like an m&m, cute but i still want to punch him," JUNGKOOK said.

"m&ms?" yes that's right. small boobs and chocolate milk. as well as kim taehyung that horny shit in the last chapter.

speaking of boobs...

"which one you bastards was talking about my triseom!" jungkook yelled, shutting everyone up.

"did i just hear trigonometry? oh i have pick up lines-" jungkook was about to say his pick up line when jungkook slapped him.

"dont you dare make pick up lines with my boob's name im warning you," jungkook threatened jungkook and jungkook nodded, afraid that jungkook might beat him up with his tricycle.

"jungkook can you stop being dumb for once ffs! why cant you be like.... uh... oh shit i still dont know his name, the monster in the sheets,"  gaseom mentally facepalmed herself because its already chapter 4.3 and she still doesnt know jin's boyfriends name.

at the other side of the room, jimin told his girlfriend, "angel, i heard that haeun will be released from the hospital soon, are you still scared of her?"

she smiled and kissed his forehead, "why should i be scared when i have you to protect me?"

"protect?"jimin whispered in fear, "hyeji youll protect me right?"

hyeji smiled at the terrified boy in her arms and ran a hand through his fluffy hair as he let out a sigh, "of course i will my baby boy, ill protect you from anything."

JIMIN overheard the protect couple talking and turned to his date, "DANEE, youll protect me from the sharks and stingrays too right?"

"no," DANEE scoffed, "arent you old enough to take care of yourself?"

JIMIN rolled his eyes, "wow i totally did not expect you to be rude."

pt 2 coming soon!

-

hi everyone! this is ash!! im sure all of you are confused but please hear me out we have a reasonable explanation behind this chapter!!
actually we just ran out of ideas and did this HAHHAHAHA buTT!!! WE WILL continue on with the plot ((: just wait for us!! tQQQ
i hope all of you are happy and healthy!!

- ash