Deck the halls

(A\N sorry I haven't been updating you guys I have been so busy with the holidays and everything anyway the next few chapters will be based on Christmas time.

Bye , Jazmyne

Ardrianna POV

Its that time of year again guys I absolutely love this time of year. I got up and got dressed .

 I got up and got dressed

Amarianna POV

3 day until Christmas ahhh I can't wait.Everything about Christmas is amazing. I got up and got dressed.

I went down stairs to see Ardrianna

I went down stairs to see Ardrianna. When I found her I saw her sweater "looking good Adri"  " you too Mari ".

When mom saw us she smiled " aw look my babies". She kissed us both on the cheek and walked away to finish breakfast.

As Adrianna walked away I accendently bumped into her and made her break moms favorite vase. CRASH.

Lana POV

I was in the kitchen finishing breakfast when I heard a loud crashing sound. I ran into the living room where the twins were. They had guilty looks on their faces "what did you break" neither one of them said anything. I looked behind them and saw my grandmothers vase shattered into pieces " who did this" I yelled they pointed at eachother "okay fine since you can't give me a direct answear I'm spanking both of you".

I pulled Adrianna to the couch and over my lap I pulled her pants and underwear down and

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack when I ask you something I expect an answer do you understand? Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.

Yes mommy please stop it hurts.

She tried to get off my lap. I hit her legs to stop her " don't move. " after 10 more times I stopped.

She got off my lap and lied down on her stomach still crying.

Without saying anything I did the same thing to Amarianna

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack snack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack
" answer me when I ask you something understood " smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.

Yes mommy please no more

Ten more times than I stopped

She got off my lap and lied down on her stomach still crying.

Stay right here until I say get up understood.

Yes mama. They replied