Chapter 15

The attackers got already cornered by Rapmon,Jimin and Jhope.But that is maybe not the matter anymore.
"No way...please dont tell me...is he...",says he while his eyes are filling with tears."No,but if you dont help us he will die!!!",yells suga annoyed and desperate at the same time .They carry jungkook together up and bring him to the bed jungkook was supposed to sleep in.They give him some basic treatment with jins rescue-box while tae is constanly holding jungkooks hand."If he doesnt have a heartbeat now,he isnt dead,he can survive 15 minutes without one",tells jin them."Guys,we cant do much for him now,but taehyungie you should check his breath again"tells yoongi him.V checks it."Yes he does,he also got a heartbeat"."Then i'll help Rapmon,Jimin and Jhope.Call me if something happens".Suga leaves the room and starts supporting the others.
Jin moves closer to V."I know,it must be really hard for you.But love is amazingly strong.You need to get though this.Let me give you a hug of support",whispers he understanding.Tae hesistates first,but then he hugs him even tighter.

Tae hesistates first,but then he hugs him even tighter

He starts crying."Hyung ,im so scared that he dies,i love him so much and cant live without him".Finally they hear the sound of the ambulance.A bunch of ambulance man enter the room with a plate.They are extriemly fast,you can clearly see that they do this with more or less alive people all day.They take the elevator and Jin and Taehyung run down the stairs.The attackers already fleed after the ambulance car arrived.