her husband

JUNGKOOK VIEW

"Hahaha Hyunjae I got youu " I hug her from back and kiss her cheeks

She begin to blush and turn to me
"Are you serious? " she ask.  I look into her eyes
"About what princess? "
"Our marriage "
"Ouhh about that..  Yea why? "

"I'm just asking because I'm so curious.. Why are you doing this surprise?  And why you proposed me?  I'm just so confused.. I never knew you and you never knew me too..  We just a long time no see cousin.. "
She said. 

Hyunjae . I have my own reason why am I doing this.
"Shhh" I shut her mouth...  Too much talking. 

"I like you... That's all" I answered her question..
Her eyes widened..

HYUNJAE VIEW

"I like you... That's all" he said...
My eyes widened..

Damn.  Help meh!!  Why he soooo sweettttttttt!?

THE WEDDING DAY~

[Still Hyunjae view]

I'm so nervous!  Why do I agreed with this stupid jokes ?! Does he really likes me? 

"hyunjae are you ready???  Let's go the father has been waiting " my stylish called me..

"Yeaa... One minute please"
Actually I need one month!  But this is too late..  I feel something is wrong... Why? What is this feeling?  Nervous..  Afraid..  But I'm afraid of what? Him?

I walked out of the room.

[Skipped this part!  I don't know how to describe and its bored about marriage thingy]

"You may kiss the bride" the father said

He kiss me...  Now I am his wife and he is my husband...  Oh I can't believe it!  ...

After the wedding ceremony we both get to his house..  I think it's our house now...  Hm did he buy it by himself??  Is he that rich?  This house is nice and not too big but classic...

"You like it? " he asked me
"Hm kinda like it " I smiled to him

JUNGKOOK VIEW

"Don't get it wrong Hyunjae. I hate you" finally I tell her my true feelings towards her

HYUNJAE VIEW

"Don't get it wrong Hyunjae. I hate you" He said.  What?  What? I can't hear you??  What is this?

"What do you mean jungkook? " I asked him.  Still confused

"I hate you. that's all" what???  Is it that easy to say you likes me and now you hate me?  Really?

"You joking right??? " I laugh uncomfortably
"After what you said to me last week?!  Why do you treat me like that If you hate me!! " I scolded him

"You deserve it" he said coldly
"What the cheese cake have I done to you asshole?!?! " I'm getting mad oh my God my blood temperature gonna explode anytime!! 

"Hahaha... You forgot already?? " he chuckled
"About what?!! " I can't controled my self any longer!

"Yugyeom.. " wait ... How did he??  What is this?? 
"What the heck are you talking about!? I don't know thing name 'yugyeom' what is that??  A car?!" I snap him trying to avoid from that name......

"You left him Hyunjae. " he said coldly...  Gosh how did he know?!!
"Who?! "
"Don't pretending like you don't know him Hyunjae!! " finally he yelled at me huh I don't afraid of you asshole

"He is my twin!! " he said. 
I shook (jungshook hehe)  what did he just said?  His what?  T- t - twin??? 
I'm almost fainted  but I cameback to realities..

"You liar !" I shouted and a hot tears falling down to my cheeks
"No I'm not! " he said..  Tears keep falling down to my cheeks heavily...
I can't stand this anymore...

"Whe-where is he??.... " shaking voice out of my mouth...  I miss him...  I miss yugyeom.... 

"I'm here Hyunjae.. " I heard a familiar voice.. That I don't heard for a long time....  Yugyeom...  I miss him.... 

I look up and saw yugyeom I ran towards him and hug him..

But he don't hug me back...

"I... I....  Miss...  You so much yugyeom... " I said...  Tears keep falling down more harder..
"I miss you too... But you leave me..  And now you're not belong to me anymore... You're belongs to my brother... Jungkook.. " he said...  Softly while rubbing my hair...

"No no no....  I didn't  leave you...  It's because my dad... Our family have to moved because of several reason...  I want to tell you but... I can't.. " I said to him I hugged him tightly

Suddenly he hugged me back...
"I'm sorry... " I said to him
"Never mind... " he said..  And smiling towards me

"I..  Still... Love you yugyeom... That's why I don't want to marry him! " I pointed to jungkooks...
"Hahaha...if you don't marry him..  We will never meet each other... "
Gosh I miss him so much!  I don't want to let him go anymore!...

Jungkook just stand there and looking at us..  His face was no emotions.. What's wrong ??

"I will let her go yugyeom.. You can have her back.. " suddenly jungkook spoke up...  What???  Ohmy...  YESSSS!!!!!  I HATE HIM!!  YESSS!!! 

"but there are a few rules" he said...
What else dumbass?  -_-

"What is it? " yugyeom asked him
"hyunjae must treat me really nice.. For 2 weeks " he said than he smirk at me..

What is he thinking?!  He hates me now he won't let me go?!  Actually he does but need a rules?!!  I really hate this dumbass!!

"Not more than that jungkook..  " yugyeom said..
"Haha yeah of course... I won't touch her.... "  (smirk to me)

The fck.

"Hyunjae...  You want to get some cold air? " yugyeom ask me
"Oh yea If with you I want it always!! " I said excitedly

Author nim: hey hey hey.    I'm sorry if this chapter is too short or something...  I have a lot things to do..  I'm sorry guys!  Did you enjoyed?  Please vote and comments!!  Thank you so much!