why

LISTEN TO SAD SONGS

After 9 months I had a new baby..  And it's time for my baby to born ❤

Jungkook wait outside the labour room..  And then he came in with that special clothes.. 

"Jungkook.. If anything bad happen to me.. Please take a good care of our baby"
"Shh please don't say that..  You and our baby gonna be alright honey"

It was a hard time...  My family and Jungkook's family was waiting out side...  It was 3 hours...  I'm in the labour room..  It was a happy moment for me and jungkook..  After saw my baby...  Born.....  I feel so satisfied..  I've done my work..  To give him a child..  And it was a baby boy ❤ that he dream of..  I love him so much...  God... Please take a good care of our baby and my beloved husband,  Jungkook.. 

BEEP...  BEEP...  BEEP...

Jungkook view

"Her blood pressure are low!! Please hold on this !"

The doctor suddenly shout after she gave me my baby..  I saw Hyunjae was so pale..  And she is sweating so hard...  She said something to me...  I bend down...

"Jungkookie...  Please... Take a good care of him..  If you missed me..  Look at our son's face.. You will remind of me.. I'm sorry I couldn't raising our child together honey.. I love you... So much..."

And...  The last word of her....  Then she passed away.... Why...  Is this happend  to me?.....  Why?..

"HYUNJAE!!!  why did you leave me?!"

The doctor calm me..  She asked me to leave....  They want to check on Hyunjae dead bodies...

I walked out...  I saw our happy parents and hyungs out there... They ran toward me..  I didn't dare to tell them...  But I have to..

"Jungkook ah why did you cry?  Aren't you happy? "

Jimin asked me...

"I'm sorry hyung..  I couldn't do this all alone without her... "

"What do you mean kookie ah? "

Taehyung asked me...  I'm sorry hyung..... Really sorry....

I gave the baby to Taehyung... 

"W... What....what happend  to h..her?"

Water rolled down to his chicks... 

All of the people at the waiting room cried....  I don't know what to do...

I can't live...  Without her.....

"Mom... Dad... Please.. Forgive me"

Her parents was hugging me..  Tight..  Taehyung stand there blankly while look to his nephew... 

A/N: I was so happy!!!!  I got 1k views!!  Thank you for reading my beloved readers!!!!  I'm sorry for the Late update!!!  TT I regret it

THE ENDDDDD