‹ problem one ›

"You feel like dying when 473992848483 requests come in...

...and you are closed."

-

today we have bre, ash and joey to explain problem one; requests when closed.

-

bre ::-

Omg, seriously. people just can't read nowadays, and they are on a reading site! If the shop says closed, it is closed. I understand that you may really want a cover, but I promise there are many other designers out there that need some requests. I am sure many designers have had this problem. If not, be happy you haven't. It is so stressful ;-;
To requesters, thank you for being so eager to have a graphic for us. Thank you for thinking our graphics are great. But please show the designer some respect, please. If the shop is closed, again... It is closed.

joey ::-

im not a mean person so i usually don't say anything, but — in my opinion — it is very disrespectful and disappointing. us designers take time out of our stressful days to provide people with graphics, edits, and whatnot so when we say its closed, please respect it. we don't sit around and do nothing the entire day, we have priorities that we have to fulfill outside of social media. some of us have to study for upcoming exams, have work, or are going through difficult times. all I'm saying is that be a little courteous and wait till we decide to open our shops.

ash ::-

woah okay so from my side i just want to say that this is... excruciatingly irritating, to put it into words. you feel totally disregarded, even though there is a CFCU on your shop, and the meaning in the description, and it's extremely disrespectful. i normally don't say anything, out of respect, but maybe i should...

-

thank you and please take this into consideration next time you need a cover!

the designer-writers